Mega Topic: Text Only Mail Discussion

What would you like to see in future updates?

Improvements to Mail Messaging

Postby Zaek » Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:26 pm

Besides the need for the ability to send mail to multiple people mentioned by other players, I feel there's a need for a drop-down list of friend and guild members in the "To" section of the message. Also, I think incoming mail needs to show who the message is to because I've no way of knowing if a message was to the whole guild or just me except for context clues.
Zaek

Re: Improvements to Mail Messaging

Postby Bbbb » Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:08 pm

The other thing that is needed is the ability to send mail to all the officers. Although my guild, all the officers have enough others RL emails and we do it out of band.

However, I think mail enhancements are probably low on Venan's priority list.
Bbbb

Email to officers in guild

Postby TheBishop » Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:36 am

Can we have an email option to send only to officers in guild? Seems we can only send mail to 1 person or entire guild
TheBishop

Re: Email to officers in guild

Postby Bbbb » Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:24 am

Been suggested before and badly needed. Also, I would suspect it would be easy to implement.
Bbbb

Re: Email to officers in guild

Postby PrincessButtercup » Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:01 pm

Yes... PLEASE. Need way to bulk message officers. Using chat doesn't always work as important stuff disappears after time.
PrincessButtercup

Important mail tab

Postby Tigerblood » Fri May 17, 2013 9:34 am

As the titel states I'd like to have the option to save certain mail in a seperate tab. This way I can look up important mails more quickly and dont have to dig through 500 raidspam-mails.
Tigerblood

Saving and Finding Important Messages

Postby Bj_Knows » Fri May 17, 2013 12:11 pm

Tigerblood wrote:As the titel states I'd like to have the option to save certain mail in a seperate tab. This way I can look up important mails more quickly and dont have to dig through 500 raidspam-mails.

Hi Tigerblood,

Guild Mail Messages and User Mail Messages have a FORWARD button. I save important Mail Messages by clicking the FORWARD, using my device's select all command, using copy command, opening a note/ document on my device, pasting the contents into the note and saving the note. This way I can search all my BoH Messages using my device's search function.
Volunteer- donating BLOOD to Red Cross, SWEAT to Forums.

Bj_Knows

AKA
GM= Things Guilds Were Not Meant to Know
Bj_DWR
BjKnows
Gryphonknight= Ingress, Pokemon, Empires & Puzzles (& Miikeeyy)
CEO of Bee jay Industries
Bj_the_SPOON
BjofCJandBj
Bj_Knows

Re: Important mail tab

Postby Tigerblood » Fri May 17, 2013 4:59 pm

@ Bj_DWR
Thanks thats a great tip!
Tigerblood

Mail System: Lock Feature/ Save/ Archive

Postby Talizorah » Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:41 pm

Can you add a lock feature to the mail system so players can lock pieces of mail to prevent them from being deleted accidentally? It would be beneficial to all players who wish to save certain pieces of mail (i.e. raid reports, helpful strategies and builds, etc.) and not worry about accidentally clearing them when cleaning out the inbox.
Talizorah

Save, Sort, Search Important Mail

Postby Bj_Knows » Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:12 pm

Talizorah wrote: players who wish to save certain pieces of mail (i.e. raid reports, helpful strategies and builds, etc.) and not worry about accidentally clearing them when cleaning out the inbox.

Will not work on Venan Mail, but for Guild Mail and User Messages:

Bj_DWR wrote:Guild Mail Messages and User Mail Messages have a FORWARD button. I save important Mail Messages by clicking the FORWARD, using my device's select all command, using copy command, opening a note/ document on my device, pasting the contents into the note and saving the note. This way I can search all my BoH Messages using my device's search function.
https://www.venan.com/boh_forum/viewtopic.php?p=15699#p15699
Volunteer- donating BLOOD to Red Cross, SWEAT to Forums.

Bj_Knows

AKA
GM= Things Guilds Were Not Meant to Know
Bj_DWR
BjKnows
Gryphonknight= Ingress, Pokemon, Empires & Puzzles (& Miikeeyy)
CEO of Bee jay Industries
Bj_the_SPOON
BjofCJandBj
Bj_Knows

PreviousNext

Return to Feature Requests & Suggestions