Ice WM - Build and gemming?

Share your PvP strategies, tips, and builds with your fellow gladiators.

Ice WM - Build and gemming?

Postby Spaffonicus » Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:17 am

Hello,

I'm a new player with a level 20 WM. I suck at pvp and get destroyed by pretty much anyone.
May you suggest me an ice build? How should i gem? I currently have magic damage, crit, crit power but I'm pretty sure it was a horrible choice.

Thanks
Spaffonicus

Re: Ice WM - Build and gemming?

Postby Sir_Monk » Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:34 am

Not sure about ice mage build... But for gems you're going to want to take out crit power gems and replace them with phys resist and magic resist gems. Replace most of your crit gems with haste ( I like to throw in a dodge gem or 2). And for red gems I'd keep one or 2 magic And load up the rest on health gems
Sir_Monk

Postby Jumper » Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:26 am

Sir_Monk wrote:Not sure about ice mage build... But for gems you're going to want to take out crit power gems and replace them with phys resist and magic resist gems. Replace most of your crit gems with haste ( I like to throw in a dodge gem or 2). And for red gems I'd keep one or 2 magic And load up the rest on health gems

I don't know monk, but I suspect you use like 20 STAT RESIST gems ;)
Jumper

Postby Sir_Monk » Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:31 pm

Jumper wrote:
Sir_Monk wrote:Not sure about ice mage build... But for gems you're going to want to take out crit power gems and replace them with phys resist and magic resist gems. Replace most of your crit gems with haste ( I like to throw in a dodge gem or 2). And for red gems I'd keep one or 2 magic And load up the rest on health gems

I don't know monk, but I suspect you use like 20 STAT RESIST gems ;)

I know of a secret place behind the tavern... A real shady dude sells them there for cheap
Sir_Monk

Return to PvP Strategy