Page 9 of 9

Re: Level Cap Increase & Prestige Abilities

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:23 am
by Kenner
Here a list of skills not working properly that I have found so far.

Frost knight:
The Fury buff from savage Slash does trigger but it gives 0% damage increase.

Inquisitor:
The Poison Cloud of Virulent Slash deals 6 times 66,67% damage instead of 3 times 66,67% meaning the DoT is now 400% over 3 sec instead of 200%. I tested this Several times by comparing the damage of acid spray 1 with the DoT damage.

The shield focus passive skill does not raise magic resist by 10/15/20% but it raises magic resist rating by 1000/1500/2000 meaning it's very good at low lvl but will be much worse at high lvls.

Turmoil says to increase DoT damage. After testing Turmoil 1 gave 0% increase in DoT damage instead of 30%.

Re: Level Cap Increase & Prestige Abilities

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:20 pm
by Kenner
Snowblind ability for frost knight only gives 10% bonus damage on all three levels of the skill instead of 10/20/30%

Re: Level Cap Increase & Prestige Abilities

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:47 pm
by CheMClarc
Kenner wrote:Here a list of skills not working properly that I have found so far.

Frost knight:
The Fury buff from savage Slash does trigger but it gives 0% damage increase.

Inquisitor:
The Poison Cloud of Virulent Slash deals 6 times 66,67% damage instead of 3 times 66,67% meaning the DoT is now 400% over 3 sec instead of 200%. I tested this Several times by comparing the damage of acid spray 1 with the DoT damage.

The shield focus passive skill does not raise magic resist by 10/15/20% but it raises magic resist rating by 1000/1500/2000 meaning it's very good at low lvl but will be much worse at high lvls.

Turmoil says to increase DoT damage. After testing Turmoil 1 gave 0% increase in DoT damage instead of 30%.


Addressed Fury: it was giving a % of a % due to two boxes box being checked off which countered each other.

Addressed Virulent Slash: by just making it tick like all other DOT abilities in the game.

Looking into Turmoil. Things look set up right but an engineer will look at it.

Re: Level Cap Increase & Prestige Abilities

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:48 pm
by CheMClarc
Kenner wrote:Snowblind ability for frost knight only gives 10% bonus damage on all three levels of the skill instead of 10/20/30%


Already addressed in another thread. The damage was correct but the description on the buff was wrong.

Re: Level Cap Increase & Prestige Abilities

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:55 pm
by CheMClarc
Fara wrote:Sidestep appears to do nothing. I've used it in several fights and not seen any sign of it.


Anyone else having this issue?

Re: Level Cap Increase & Prestige Abilities

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:57 pm
by Mr_Op
CheMClarc wrote:
Fara wrote:Sidestep appears to do nothing. I've used it in several fights and not seen any sign of it.


Anyone else having this issue?


While fighting Fara it has decreased my speed when it procs by like .1 or so.

Re: Level Cap Increase & Prestige Abilities

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:13 pm
by Illy_the_Red
CheMClarc wrote:
Kenner wrote:Snowblind ability for frost knight only gives 10% bonus damage on all three levels of the skill instead of 10/20/30%


Already addressed in another thread. The damage was correct but the description on the buff was wrong.


The damage is correct? So it gives only a 10% bonus at level 3? Not a brilliant ability if that is the case. Or do you mean the damage description in-game (ie when you strike an enemy) is wrong?

Re: Level Cap Increase & Prestige Abilities

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:46 am
by Fara
Sàlád_ wrote:
CheMClarc wrote:
Fara wrote:Sidestep appears to do nothing. I've used it in several fights and not seen any sign of it.


Anyone else having this issue?


While fighting Fara it has decreased my speed when it procs by like .1 or so.


I've tried it again recently and it's working, but rarely. The description suggests it procs every time you dodge. When I first tried it I must have not been lucky enough for it to proc.