Frost Knight

Want to know more about us or the inner workings of Book of Heroes? Check this out!

Re: Frost Knight

Postby Jumper » Tue May 03, 2016 3:31 pm

Bbbb wrote:
Ames wrote:Venan is adding toon slots also


Since we are all going to be back at level 1 with these toons, who is up for an old timers guild with each of us having our new toons? That way we can run level appropriate raids.

I think that makes more sense as we might them up instead of trying to run them in existing high level guilds. And if we limit it to the hard core oldtimers, we know we'll be able to slam through raids.


I have to figre out how to log back in BoH!!! been locked out for 2 weeks....lol
Jumper
 
Posts: 524
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:31 am

Re: Frost Knight

Postby Sir_TâpsØlòt » Tue May 03, 2016 3:34 pm

Sounds like the devs chewed up a mage, justicar and walker then pooped out a new class with all abilities combined. I'm gonna gamble this class will be dominating the arena.
User avatar
Sir_TâpsØlòt
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:11 pm

Re: Frost Knight

Postby robiriort » Tue May 03, 2016 3:45 pm

What does hypothermia do?
robiriort
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:07 am

Re: Frost Knight

Postby Jumper » Tue May 03, 2016 3:50 pm

Just curious Chem, this class has no knockback or snapcast (I read quickly so might have missed it, does that mean you guys are also going to modify the current classes?
Jumper
 
Posts: 524
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:31 am

Re: Frost Knight

Postby Saraa » Tue May 03, 2016 4:09 pm

Bbbb wrote:
Ames wrote:Venan is adding toon slots also


Since we are all going to be back at level 1 with these toons, who is up for an old timers guild with each of us having our new toons? That way we can run level appropriate raids.

I think that makes more sense as we might them up instead of trying to run them in existing high level guilds. And if we limit it to the hard core oldtimers, we know we'll be able to slam through raids.


Huge +1 for this suggestion. Count me in!
Saraa
 
Posts: 172
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:29 pm

Re: Frost Knight

Postby CheMClarc » Tue May 03, 2016 4:25 pm

Jumper wrote:Just curious Chem, this class has no knockback or snapcast (I read quickly so might have missed it, does that mean you guys are also going to modify the current classes?

The Frost Knight has - Ice Lance - Send a powerful spike of ice, inflicting ${DAMAGE_SCALE}% weapon damage to an enemy and delays their actions by ${TARGET_TICK_NUDGE}.

They don't need much knock back with all the power they have. We will not be modifying the current classes. Though, they will be getting some new abilities to choose from at max level. We will adjust for balance purposes in future patches is things become too one sided.
Michael aka "CheMClarc"
Associate Producer
Image
Like BoH on Facebook! http://facebook.com/bookofheroes
Follow BoH on Twitter! http://twitter.com/bookofheroes
User avatar
CheMClarc
 
Posts: 746
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:52 pm

Re: Frost Knight

Postby CheMClarc » Tue May 03, 2016 4:26 pm

robiriort wrote:What does hypothermia do?


Ice damage over time.
Michael aka "CheMClarc"
Associate Producer
Image
Like BoH on Facebook! http://facebook.com/bookofheroes
Follow BoH on Twitter! http://twitter.com/bookofheroes
User avatar
CheMClarc
 
Posts: 746
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:52 pm

Re: Frost Knight

Postby robiriort » Tue May 03, 2016 4:47 pm

Will we be getting more points to go w/new abilities?
robiriort
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:07 am

Re: Frost Knight

Postby Saphira_Rider » Tue May 03, 2016 4:52 pm

I am very excited to check this new class out. As you know I like dragons and am a frigid ...gamer....

Why start a new guild? Join the Resurrection!

So happy to see the Dev blog still works!!

xoxox, Saphira
User avatar
Saphira_Rider
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:25 am

Re: Frost Knight

Postby Illy_the_Red » Tue May 03, 2016 5:42 pm

TäpZíllâ wrote:Sounds like the devs chewed up a mage, justicar and walker then pooped out a new class with all abilities combined. I'm gonna gamble this class will be dominating the arena.


I was thinking that too Tap - has a lot of abilities from mages and Justicars whacked together with a couple of SW ones.

And to the other person, tough for you and maybe you haven't been reading all the feedback threads hard enough.
Illy_the_Red
 
Posts: 1587
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:49 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Dev Blog

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron