Frost Knight

Want to know more about us or the inner workings of Book of Heroes? Check this out!

Re: Frost Knight

Postby Jumper » Tue May 03, 2016 3:31 pm

Bbbb wrote:
Ames wrote:Venan is adding toon slots also

Since we are all going to be back at level 1 with these toons, who is up for an old timers guild with each of us having our new toons? That way we can run level appropriate raids.

I think that makes more sense as we might them up instead of trying to run them in existing high level guilds. And if we limit it to the hard core oldtimers, we know we'll be able to slam through raids.

I have to figre out how to log back in BoH!!! been locked out for 2 weeks....lol
Jumper

Postby Sir_TâpsØlòt » Tue May 03, 2016 3:34 pm

Sounds like the devs chewed up a mage, justicar and walker then pooped out a new class with all abilities combined. I'm gonna gamble this class will be dominating the arena.
Sir_TâpsØlòt

Postby robiriort » Tue May 03, 2016 3:45 pm

What does hypothermia do?
robiriort

Postby Jumper » Tue May 03, 2016 3:50 pm

Just curious Chem, this class has no knockback or snapcast (I read quickly so might have missed it, does that mean you guys are also going to modify the current classes?
Jumper

Postby Saraa » Tue May 03, 2016 4:09 pm

Bbbb wrote:
Ames wrote:Venan is adding toon slots also

Since we are all going to be back at level 1 with these toons, who is up for an old timers guild with each of us having our new toons? That way we can run level appropriate raids.

I think that makes more sense as we might them up instead of trying to run them in existing high level guilds. And if we limit it to the hard core oldtimers, we know we'll be able to slam through raids.

Huge +1 for this suggestion. Count me in!
Saraa

Postby CheMClarc » Tue May 03, 2016 4:25 pm

Jumper wrote:Just curious Chem, this class has no knockback or snapcast (I read quickly so might have missed it, does that mean you guys are also going to modify the current classes?

The Frost Knight has - Ice Lance - Send a powerful spike of ice, inflicting ${DAMAGE_SCALE}% weapon damage to an enemy and delays their actions by ${TARGET_TICK_NUDGE}.

They don't need much knock back with all the power they have. We will not be modifying the current classes. Though, they will be getting some new abilities to choose from at max level. We will adjust for balance purposes in future patches is things become too one sided.
Michael aka "CheMClarc"
Associate Producer
Like BoH on Facebook! http://facebook.com/bookofheroes
Follow BoH on Twitter! http://twitter.com/bookofheroes
CheMClarc

Postby CheMClarc » Tue May 03, 2016 4:26 pm

robiriort wrote:What does hypothermia do?

Ice damage over time.
Michael aka "CheMClarc"
Associate Producer
Like BoH on Facebook! http://facebook.com/bookofheroes
Follow BoH on Twitter! http://twitter.com/bookofheroes
CheMClarc

Postby robiriort » Tue May 03, 2016 4:47 pm

Will we be getting more points to go w/new abilities?
robiriort

Postby Saphira_Rider » Tue May 03, 2016 4:52 pm

I am very excited to check this new class out. As you know I like dragons and am a frigid ...gamer....

Why start a new guild? Join the Resurrection!

So happy to see the Dev blog still works!!

xoxox, Saphira
Saphira_Rider

Postby Illy_the_Red » Tue May 03, 2016 5:42 pm

TäpZíllâ wrote:Sounds like the devs chewed up a mage, justicar and walker then pooped out a new class with all abilities combined. I'm gonna gamble this class will be dominating the arena.

I was thinking that too Tap - has a lot of abilities from mages and Justicars whacked together with a couple of SW ones.

And to the other person, tough for you and maybe you haven't been reading all the feedback threads hard enough.
Illy_the_Red

PreviousNext

Return to Dev Blog