August 19th, 2013 - Once more unto the breach...

Want to know more about us or the inner workings of Book of Heroes? Check this out!

Re: August 19th, 2013 - Once more unto the breach...

Postby Possessed_Mithrid » Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:57 pm

Yes!!! My Amulet of Tennebras will get a second Life!!!

Quite excited for this Venan. :D :D
Possessed_Mithrid

Postby Darkhorse » Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:59 pm

DarthPaff wrote:Once the collections system is released, do you guys know if it will be "retroactive" or shall we have to buy equipment we've previously already had? And what about the holiday items already earned and sold?

These are my only concerns. Great news, excited for the future!

Cheers,
Darth

This is still being developed so I don't have an answer for this. It's our hope that we can retroactively award any item that you have ever earned to your collection but we aren't going to promise it. Operate under the assumption that you will need to have the item when 2.0 hits but that we'll make every effort to make it so you don't have to.
Darkhorse

Postby BaneFirerises » Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:00 pm

Great work guys, I'm really looking forward to 2.0. My only concern is the cost of transferring current enchantments onto T16 gear. Will the cost be the same as they are now or will it be reduced?
BaneFirerises

Postby finnpalm » Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:13 pm

By "a new valor tier, 16", do you mean a new type of valor after captain's that is used to aquire tier 16 equipment?
finnpalm

Postby Darkhorse » Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:14 pm

RF_finnpalm wrote:By "a new valor tier, 16", do you mean a new type of valor after captain's that is used to aquire tier 16 equipment?

Yes.
Darkhorse

Comments

Postby Ibermann_TheAteaM » Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:25 pm

Love the game...
Awesome with new patch - lvl like, new stuff like, customize like <---- tho if u send us out farming old gear to prolong our gamelife to earn more from gs's, then I'm gonna...arghhh

Long term project avilible for most high lvls , yes plz
And more enchanting yes sir !!!

Iber
Ibermann_TheAteaM

Postby Cacher » Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:30 pm

Thanks dark horse. I highly support more group activities (aside from raids)

Whether between guilds and within is good. More interactions will enhance the social dynamics of the game.
Cacher

Postby Countess_Duqu » Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:52 pm

Pleeeease tell me there will be some way for you to transfer enchants to their new higher tier armour, rather like gems. Some of us can't stomach the idea of re-doing over a year of enchant work on what we thought was the highest tier equipment? Especially since you're likely to go higher again? I really think you're going to lose a lot (including me) of users if you don't do something like this.
Countess_Duqu

Postby Darkhorse » Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:56 pm

Duqu wrote:Pleeeease tell me there will be some way for you to transfer enchants to their new higher tier armour, rather like gems. Some of us can't stomach the idea of re-doing over a year of enchant work on what we thought was the highest tier equipment? Especially since you're likely to go higher again? I really think you're going to lose a lot (including me) of users if you don't do something like this.

There is already a way to do this in the game via transfer plates.
Darkhorse

Postby JamesNY » Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:58 pm

All I can say is that if I'm gonna be forced to grind for refined essences and fluxes to "transfer plate" my enchantments to the new T16 gear, it'll probably be enough to make me stop playing and move on to something else. It'll be enough that we'll have to grind for the new valor. :cry:
JamesNY

PreviousNext

Return to Dev Blog