Guild Feature Requests & Suggestions

A place to talk about all things guild related.

Re: Guild Feature Requests & Suggestions

Postby Rhimmy » Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:29 pm

Venan !!

I need to visit other guilds and chat!! And i dont want to merc to do it and i like my guildloyalty to much to change.

Prettypleasewithsugarontop!?
Rhimmy

Postby DreamingDæmon » Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:02 pm

Rhimfir wrote:Venan !!

I need to visit other guilds and chat!! And i dont want to merc to do it and i like my guildloyalty to much to change.

Prettypleasewithsugarontop!?

Just in case this is a new standard for asking for things we'd like... (hey, Rhim would never lead us wrong, right? Right.)

Venan!!

I need to spend Gold Shields to burn on raids!! And I don't want to spend $ to do it and I like my device too much to download every dodgy gambling app on NativeX.

Prettypleasewithsugarontop!? AND raspberry sauce!?

*crosses fingers and hopes*
DreamingDæmon

Re: Guild Features

Postby Neckcutta » Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:46 am

Nonami wrote:
ALfheimOnline wrote:Be able to relay messages to all members as a push message from the game. Leader or officers should have an option to notify all members things like raid or meeting and such. Members should get the message as a push notification coming from the game. Donno if this is pOssinle on droid but for Apple it is

I think this is a great idea, especially for impromptu raids.

second this!
Neckcutta

Postby slingblade072 » Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:51 pm

I read through a lot of the posts and have seen a lot of people asking for the same things... one of which ia do on my own but its hard. track raid participation. I have all of my guild members typed into a spreadsheet and use my raid reports to see who hits when/where/how much but with Mercs and a full guild this is kinda tedious. Is there anyway to put a * next to the name of Mercs on the raid reports?

The raid report already tracks how much of the raid is done by guild members so a way to identify non guild members may not be that much of an extra step
slingblade072

Postby _Grim_ » Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:51 pm

I haven't read all of the suggestions so may have been mentioned. Put our weekly rpp by our names in guild member list. Venan could make more money because ppl like to show off the work they put in so maybe they'd buy more shields and also ppl might not be such slackers
_Grim_

Postby Refuse_Resist » Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:56 am

Guild vs guild matches
Refuse_Resist

Postby Refuse_Resist » Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:56 am

Guild vs guild matches
Refuse_Resist

Postby MantisStrike » Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:18 pm

New character races. Elves orcs dwarves. New skin colors. Red blue green purple black gray... More. New weapons. Hammers n maces. New armor. Cloaks in particular (hood up/hood down) not a fan of capes!
MantisStrike

Postby Wølfÿ_Thè_Lïttlè_Føx » Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:08 am

Guild emblems? Like you pay 5 shields to make one by using a background and then pick like an element to make the main course as? Like air: wolf with white background something like that? And 1 shield to change it?
BoH is a home for all
Can't we keep the peace? We don't need another war.
Let's be peaceful Maybe then we can be a family.
Wølfÿ_Thè_Lïttlè_Føx

Previous

Return to Guild Discussions