Looking for a guild....

Looking for a guild or looking for members? Meet up here!

Looking for a guild....

Postby __Anarchist__ » Mon May 30, 2016 9:55 am

Hi, I'm looking for a guild, I have merc'd with a few guilds now (not speaking to them as I wanted to see if I would "fit in"). I have been playing for a good month now as I do have other , more important commitments than this game. From what I have seen more than most guilds what a person to be on as much as they can and give a reason. That's fair enough but I don't want to be a part of a guild that's too nosy or too into the game and kicks me out for no logical reason. If you would like me to join or feel I would be of some use, then please send an in game message. No whispers. Don't really like a golden flashing thing while I'm questing or raiding. Oh one last thing :lol: if you do decide to message me I'd ask quite a few questions and will be open to other guilds for a 48/hr period before I join and when I do it'll be noviciate.
__Anarachist__
__Anarchist__

Re: Looking for a guild....

Postby Sigèé » Mon May 30, 2016 10:34 am

__Anarchist__ wrote:Hi, I'm looking for a guild, I have merc'd with a few guilds now (not speaking to them as I wanted to see if I would "fit in"). I have been playing for a good month now as I do have other , more important commitments than this game. From what I have seen more than most guilds what a person to be on as much as they can and give a reason. That's fair enough but I don't want to be a part of a guild that's too nosy or too into the game and kicks me out for no logical reason. If you would like me to join or feel I would be of some use, then please send an in game message. No whispers. Don't really like a golden flashing thing while I'm questing or raiding. Oh one last thing :lol: if you do decide to message me I'd ask quite a few questions and will be open to other guilds for a 48/hr period before I join and when I do it'll be noviciate.
__Anarachist__

I hope you don't get 1000 whispers!
Sigèé

Bumping Advertisements

Postby Bj_Knows » Tue May 31, 2016 11:31 am

Subject
Bumping Advertisements

Please refrain from bumping this topic

Bumping, Editing, Updating, or +1 an old Topic
https://www.venan.com/boh_forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=6560

Bj_Knows
aka CEO of Bee jay Industries aka Bj_the_SPOON aka Bj_DWR aka BjofCJandBj

In game FORUM button is poor. It is a mobile version with no search and limited lists. Good for reading Post #1 of a Sticky or Quoting a Post for copying text into an in-game Guild mail, but those two uses are it.
OR
Desktop computer or laptop computer and login to full web version with multiple searches and SEARCH for your question (quest solutions, known bugs, temp bug fixes, class builds, etc) at https://Venan.com/boh_forum/search.php

:geek:
Bj_Knows

Postby Derpy_as_I_wanna_be » Tue May 31, 2016 12:50 pm

?
Derpy_as_I_wanna_be

Postby Illy_the_Red » Tue May 31, 2016 5:09 pm

What qualifies as a bump? :)
Illy_the_Red

Postby Derpy_as_I_wanna_be » Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:11 am

^that.
Derpy_as_I_wanna_be

Postby Illy_the_Red » Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:16 pm

^ that?
Illy_the_Red

Postby Derpy_as_I_wanna_be » Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:24 am

< this.
Derpy_as_I_wanna_be

Postby Illy_the_Red » Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:26 am

Oh, that there!
Illy_the_Red

Full Web Version of BoH Forum

Postby Bj_Knows » Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:43 pm

Subject
Full Web Version of BoH Forum

Illy_the_Red wrote:What qualifies as a bump? :)

The full web version, which you can access for a desktop computer, a laptop computer or some tablets, has lots of cool features.

If you are on the full web version, you can use the "Bump topic" button at the bottom. This is useful for many types of bulletin boards running this software. However, it is not useful for this type of Topic.
Volunteer- donating BLOOD to Red Cross, SWEAT to Forums.

Bj_Knows

AKA
GM= Things Guilds Were Not Meant to Know
Bj_DWR
BjKnows
Gryphonknight= Ingress, Pokemon, Empires & Puzzles (& Miikeeyy)
CEO of Bee jay Industries
Bj_the_SPOON
BjofCJandBj
Bj_Knows

Next

Return to Guild Recruiting