Warriors of The SPOON!

Looking for a guild or looking for members? Meet up here!

Re: Warriors of The SPOON!

Postby Bj_Knows » Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:53 pm

Except for PM Raid, you should be able to play BoH with 20 Enchants at Rank 3 and only 12 Augment Gems (Note 1).

When Tier 20 Gear and Tier 8 Gems are released, I may attempt this.

Note 1)
Bj_Knows wrote:
Rating: Expert and up

Eventually you will open all your Chest Armor, Helm and Leg Armor Gem Slots. Giving you 36% of your base Augment Gem Stat Bonus (1 Pieces of Gear * 4 Location Bonus, 2 Pieces of Gear * 3 Location Bonus / 28 Total Location Bonus) using just these twelve Gems. Once you earn Amulet and Ring, and open their Gem Slots, it will give 43% of your base Augment Gem Stat Bonus (3 Pieces of Gear * 4 Location Bonus / 28 Total Location Bonus) using the same twelve starting Gems.

Tier, GS, Bonus, GS per +1
3, 12, +6, 2
3, 9, +6, 1.5

4, 36, +8, 4.5
4, 27, +8, 3.375

5, 80, +10, 8
5, 60, +10, 6

6, 120, +12, 10
6, 90, +12, 7.5
Volunteer- donating BLOOD to Red Cross, SWEAT to Forums.

Bj_Knows

AKA
GM= Things Guilds Were Not Meant to Know
Bj_DWR
BjKnows
Gryphonknight= Ingress, Pokemon, Empires & Puzzles (& Miikeeyy)
CEO of Bee jay Industries
Bj_the_SPOON
BjofCJandBj
Bj_Knows

Postby EricM » Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:41 pm

I don't understand bj :p

Theoretically, you could raid with t18 and ht alone without enchants or gems. Won't be easy or fun, but it'd be doable. Why hamper yourself needlessly?
EricM

Postby Bimbosigliere » Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:33 pm

DELETED
Last edited by Bimbosigliere on Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bimbosigliere

Postby Bj_Knows » Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:37 pm

Bimbosigliere wrote:
EricM wrote:I don't understand bj

Not much of a surprise here

Here is a nice explanation that even Bims cannot understand:

https://www.venan.com/boh_forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=7369
Volunteer- donating BLOOD to Red Cross, SWEAT to Forums.

Bj_Knows

AKA
GM= Things Guilds Were Not Meant to Know
Bj_DWR
BjKnows
Gryphonknight= Ingress, Pokemon, Empires & Puzzles (& Miikeeyy)
CEO of Bee jay Industries
Bj_the_SPOON
BjofCJandBj
Bj_Knows

Postby DiMoSauR » Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:44 pm

Bimbosigliere wrote:
EricM wrote:I don't understand bj

Not much of a surprise here

Will u make up your mind or what????!!!!! You leavin or comin?!!!! :-D
HI Eric btw ;-)
DiMoSauR

Postby Bj_Knows » Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:46 am

Copied from PvP Chat

Lvl 16, Might 5k, WM Cassidy is Farming PvP for Enchant Recipes. Once Cassidy gets to Level 28, she will stop confusing the PvP matching.

She gets to Silver, then fights a Level 25 & gets knocked back. Annoying the Bronze & confusing the PvP Matching.
Bj_Knows

Postby Bj_Knows » Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:02 pm

In combat, especially PvP, a Shadow Walker with a Light Shields is gaining most of her advantage from Block +12% (see Forums) and Defend increasing her Block +20% and her Dodge +10% (AFAWK they work together). Since Tier 18 PvP Shield does not give +1 to Coliseum Gear Set, you can save Marks by purchasing a Tier 8. The Tier 8 Light PvP Shield gives you Block +12% and +1 to Coliseum Gear Set (handy if you are using a multipurpose Weapon, +0% VS Monsters +0% VS Players). It probably is not worth it for Justicars, since Heavy Shield gives such a good increase in Defense Rating. War Mages have Cloth armor so it is an okay choice.

Using the Tier 16 Off Hand Dagger instead of the Tier 18 Off Hand Dagger, for the +1 to Coliseum Gear Set, is not worth it if you have Quickness rank 3, since you do 250% normal Off Hand Damage during Basic Attack (aka Dual Attack).

;-) This has been another episode of screwy Coliseum Gear Set Math. Tune in next time, when we decide which Wardrobe is better, Raja or Pimm, with your Goblin Bag equipped, when taunting your PvP Opponents ;-)
Bj_Knows

Postby Bj_Knows » Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:05 pm

What makes up your PvP Rating?

15% Understanding complex PvP rules (ex: Stunned / Blocking/ Dodging opponents have 100% Knockback Resistance)= Venan Design

PvP Challenges with Guild members is a good way to check Attack timing, & initial cool downs, esp when Slowed. Even if you don't win the challenge.

15% Player having a Mentor/ Teacher for PvP Strategies/ Tactics. Knowing what does, & does not, work.= Tactics & Strategies

PvP Challenges with other classes in your Guild can help you develop tactics, & counter tactics, for each class. Other players will be more helpful if you share your insights, esp in Guild Mails where they can help critique it.

15% Player having a good PvP Build & Ability Set. Player Design/ BoH Community.= Character Design

Without a "0.00" time remaining indicator on Urgency 1- 3p, I have removed it from my PvP Ability Sets.

15% Farming Enchants, HT, Gems, PvA Gear.= PvE Farming

I might experiment with highest Raid BarbSpice can one shot for max HT per Button Press.

10% is 9/9 Coliseum Gear Set= PvP Farming

I might Experiment with T18 PvP Weapon, T08 PvP Shield & Cloak, T16 PvP Armor.

SW don't get 2h Weapon *4 Location Bonus for Haste Gems. Depending on Haste, after rest of PvP Gear, might try T08 Amulet & Ring. If don't work, CS can reverse purchase.

5 to 10%= Weapon Tier (Farming/ IAP)

If these numbers hold up, it really discourages me from sharing several my new SW PvP insights (hint: 0.5s Acid Spray is useful, Sticky Grenade 0.5s unaffected by Slow) with players below my highest PvP League achieved (unless Guild, allied Guild, Friend List).

The more characters with higher PvP Rating, the more Marks & Medals for everyone. But the more characters in *my* league, the less chance of me Farming (30- 35% of Rating) my way to Platinum.
Bj_Knows

Postby Bj_Knows » Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:23 am

Bj_Knows wrote:15% Farming Enchants, HT, Gems, PvA Gear.= PvE Farming
10% is 9/9 Coliseum Gear Set= PvP Farming
5 to 10%= Weapon Tier (Farming/ IAP)

Instead of Farming making up 30- 35% of PvP Rating it looks like it is 75- 90% because of League based PvP Rewards.
Bj_Knows

Postby Bj_Knows » Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:07 pm

GWM- Event Quest Hero Coop

For those with Alternate Characters, the Event Quest Hero Cooperation is 150 waves* so Onslaught Raids are good for finishing it quickly.

* (Combat Encounter/ Loot Drop)
Bj_Knows

PreviousNext

Return to Guild Recruiting