Can you please fix the locking up on iOS

Found a bug in Book of Heroes? Tell us about it here.

Can you please fix the locking up on iOS

Postby Ragna » Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:49 pm

I have installed and reinstalled the game several times, I have upgraded my iOS. I still have the app locking up, especially with the back arrow button. I know I'm not alone. This is ridiculously frustrating.

Thank you
Ragna

Re: Can you please fix the locking up on iOS

Postby Maolmhuire » Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:43 pm

Dont panic. As an iOS user myself ive found a workaround. If you get a lockup press the home button to return to your phones main screen. (Dont close the BOH ap) Then wait about two seconds and reopen the BOH ap which you just left running in the background. When the BOH screen reappears give it a second then tap somewhere on the screen and it should come back to life. I have found that switching between screens quickly can cause this issue. My experience is that if you try to use the back arrow before any screen animation or sounds have finished running the odds of the freeze grow.
Hope this is helpful until the official fix is implemented.
Maolmhuire

Re: Can you please fix the locking up on iOS

Postby Derrin_Watson » Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:48 pm

Ragna wrote:I have installed and reinstalled the game several times, I have upgraded my iOS. I still have the app locking up, especially with the back arrow button. I know I'm not alone. This is ridiculously frustrating.

Thank you

I found a similar problem when I upgraded to an iPhone 7 and found a simple fix. Turn off 3D Touch. You will find it in the settings app under General / Accessability.
Derrin_Watson

Return to Bug Reporting