NativeX free shields stuck on pending - KNOWN ISSUE

Found a bug in Book of Heroes? Tell us about it here.

NativeX free shields stuck on pending - KNOWN ISSUE

Postby Mentlegen » Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:17 pm

I've done 2 Of them last week, but they are still stuck on pending, and i cant redo them any fix this?
Mentlegen

Re: W3i free shields stuck on pending

Postby Little_Mike » Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:49 pm

• NativeX offers will sometimes not "Verify" properly even after completing an offer. If it is stuck on "Pending", please follow these directions:
    • Contact NativeX through the support link in the offers menu by tapping on the "Need help?" button in the bottom right corner.
    • In your email, please include which offers are having issues and how many Gold Shields you are expecting. Also CC us at customer.support@venan.com and mention that they can email us for more information.
    • Please send us an in-game customer support email if you continue to experience issues with this feature or if you did not receive proper compensation.
Little_Mike

Re: W3i free shields stuck on pending

Postby Nevla_Nom » Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:59 pm

Little_Mike wrote:
  • NativeX offers will sometimes not "Verify" properly even after completing an offer. If it is stuck on "Pending", please follow these directions:
    • Contact NativeX through the support link in the offers menu by tapping on the "Need help?" button in the bottom right corner.
    • In your email, please include which offers are having issues and how many Gold Shields you are expecting. Also CC us at customer.support@venan.com and mention that they can email us for more information.
    • Please send us an in-game customer support email if you continue to experience issues with this feature or if you did not receive proper compensation.

What does CC mean? I'm not from an English speaking country.
Nevla_Nom

Re: W3i free shields stuck on pending - KNOWN ISSUE

Postby Little_Mike » Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:38 pm

Send the email to us as well.
Little_Mike

Re: NativeX free shields stuck on pending - KNOWN ISSUE

Postby Mokey » Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:52 pm

Mentlegen wrote:I've done 2 Of them last week, but they are still stuck on pending, and i cant redo them any fix this?

It does this to me as well. Im contacting them at least once a week. The only ones that validate immediately for me are the watching videos :(
Mokey

Postby Bbbb » Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:12 pm

FYI: there is no longer a screen that says Pending so unless you write them down, you don't know.
Bbbb

Postby Frozensoul » Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:01 pm

what happened to nativeX? the support and the service was 100% better than the present one. it actually fails 90%..
plz get nativex back
Frozensoul

Return to Bug Reporting