IOS 2.5.2 update

For all your non-Book of Heroes discussion needs.

Re: IOS 2.5.2 update

Postby Illy_the_Red » Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:46 am

Sigèé wrote:
Ilyana wrote:
Garreth wrote:So you are confirming that the previous iOS app version was not compiled on the malware version of Xcode....

Don't make leading statements suggesting there is something desperately wrong. I'm sure if there was, Venan would know.

Don't boss people about or make wild assumptions.

Or what, exactly? Statements like that are leading and suggest there is some greater issue that players should be aware of.
Illy_the_Red

Postby Illy_the_Red » Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:54 am

Bbbb wrote:
Ilyana wrote:
Garreth wrote:So you are confirming that the previous iOS app version was not compiled on the malware version of Xcode....

Don't make leading statements suggesting there is something desperately wrong. I'm sure if there was, Venan would know.

He wasn't suggesting there was something wrong. He just wanted confirmation that there isn't a potential security issue.

Then it should be raised privately rather than on a public forum. I'm sure Venan will get dozens of enquiries and random questions now relating to whether their app contains malware.
Illy_the_Red

Postby Bimbosigliere » Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:50 am

REDACTED
Last edited by Bimbosigliere on Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bimbosigliere

Postby Bbbb » Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:17 am

Ilyana wrote:Then it should be raised privately rather than on a public forum. I'm sure Venan will get dozens of enquiries and random questions now relating to whether their app contains malware.

And if they answered it once here timely, they could head that off.
Bbbb

Postby Jumper » Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:53 am

Bbbb wrote:
Ilyana wrote:Then it should be raised privately rather than on a public forum. I'm sure Venan will get dozens of enquiries and random questions now relating to whether their app contains malware.

And if they answered it once here timely, they could head that off.

Shush B! you are awakening the dragon!
Jumper

Previous

Return to Off-Topic Discussions