Venan Praise

For all your non-Book of Heroes discussion needs.

Praise, Zone Descriptions

Postby Bj_Knows » Mon May 12, 2014 10:35 am

Subject
Praise, Zone Descriptions

While you are looking for Pristine Crystal Shards for Crystalline Vials, I like how Underwell Passage Combat Zone says:

“The Underwell Passage is home to countless raw materials, many of which are ideal in alchemy and crafting. The ingredients for your Crystalline Vials should be easily attained.”

But after you complete the Quest chain it says:

“The deepest tunnels of Underwell are not controlled by the goblin miners, but instead by wild beasts that thrive in the darkness.”

This lets you know where to look for the Quest items, and then lets you know you have completed the Quest.

This is especially handy when you have multiple Quests Markers (jumping “!”) in the same Map.
Volunteer- donating BLOOD to Red Cross, SWEAT to Forums.

Bj_Knows

AKA
GM= Things Guilds Were Not Meant to Know
Bj_DWR
BjKnows
Gryphonknight= Ingress, Pokemon, Empires & Puzzles (& Miikeeyy)
CEO of Bee jay Industries
Bj_the_SPOON
BjofCJandBj
Bj_Knows

Re: Venan Praise

Postby DiMoSauR » Tue May 13, 2014 11:33 am

I started this game in September 2013,I have enjoyed it so much that very very rarely I have missed a day not loggin in! The community is superb and the devs really care about their customers,they always resolve any issues with the game( personal experience) I have 5 toons which is a bit hard to keep up with all ( also bit expensive to :-( ) it would be great to have few sales during the year!!! Anyway keep up the great work you all are doin and TY for 1 of the best games out there ;-)
DiMoSauR

Postby _Grim_ » Wed May 14, 2014 8:55 pm

I've played hundreds of apps and this is the best one I've ever played.a few reasons why:you can play all day,yeah you need your energy to regenerate but the conversations,customizing,crafting and multiple character management help my day fly by.PvP is a choice,I've never logged in and was furious because all my resources were robbed from me.dollar for dollar this is the cheapest entertainment I've ever had,I might have bought more gold shields than I should have but for all the hours I put into this game I feel that I'm getting a steal of a deal. Please keep it coming and you'll have a loyal customer for a long time :)
_Grim_

Praise, Revisited Art & HoliGob

Postby Bj_Knows » Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:42 pm

Praise Only:

HoliGob is a really great, and fun, event for art lovers, because you get to revisit the Old Art from your character's lower level days in BoH.

This art is aweSPOON.

I also remember in 2012 when we saw the HoliGob's jaunty little cap, and realized we could have it for our own!

Yay Art Department!
Volunteer- donating BLOOD to Red Cross, SWEAT to Forums.

Bj_Knows

AKA
GM= Things Guilds Were Not Meant to Know
Bj_DWR
BjKnows
Gryphonknight= Ingress, Pokemon, Empires & Puzzles (& Miikeeyy)
CEO of Bee jay Industries
Bj_the_SPOON
BjofCJandBj
Bj_Knows

Quest Arrows

Postby Bj_Knows » Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:32 pm

I am playing a new character, and I love the arrows pointing to Quest Givers and Quest Combat Zones. Especially on a Smartphone screen, these make playing BoH so much easier.
Bj_Knows

Enchanting Improvements

Postby Bj_Knows » Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:54 am

I am playing a new character.

You get an automatic explanation of Enchanting in the Workshop, when you get your first Recipe. This is aweSPOON.

In combination with Transfer Costs being reduced (they used to be 400% current levels), the ability to transfer Rank 1 Enchants (long story, search Forum for BoH Urban Legends), the addition of Arcane Transfer (useful for Rank 4+ Enchants, even if no IAP), and Shadow Walkers no longer getting the useless 2h Damage Recipe Dungeon Drop, most of the major concerns with Enchanting has been fixed. This is aweSPOON.

Thank you Venan for how far you have come.
Bj_Knows

Postby john12345 » Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:57 pm

Absolutely love the new raid finder putting all raids in one place. And letting me raid without exiting glenfort and going far from coliseum!
Giving up respec price is also very good especially for pvp testing, though I don't really respec much even for free.
Love pvp giving meaningful reward - marks
I still want
Elixirs of luck more easily obtained
Longer batches on crafting spot (more than 99 items)
Hehe if already wishing so I want also rare consumable of copy enchantment to plate without removing it. This way I may consider getting pvp Gear set ;)
john12345

Postby Aayaash » Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:41 pm

Honestly the best phone app game I ever played. This is my get away spot my down time fun. Fun game and lots of good people
Aayaash

Awespoon Undead Art!

Postby Bj_Knows » Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:41 am

Subject
Awespoon Undead Art

Wow CheMClarc 2015 Undead Invasion is awespoon! Just like Dungeon Destroyer I to III, it is a great chance for old time players, and new players, to see all the insanely good art in BoH. I also like the Undead Ichor I am building up. (teasing) now if the flame undead would only drop fire crystals, I would be all set! (end teasing)

PS Allegra needs to invest in better consecrated graveyards. Her current ones aren't working :-)
Bj_Knows

Postby ЩİNТЭЯ_İŞ_ÇØMİNĞ » Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:18 pm

BoH is my DRUG.... Try as I may I can't quite kick it.... 5 toons PvP masters and waiting for new content... what to do... what to do
ЩİNТЭЯ_İŞ_ÇØMİNĞ

Previous

Return to Off-Topic Discussions