Venan Praise

For all your non-Book of Heroes discussion needs.

Venan Praise

Postby Bj_Knows » Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:27 am

If you like the game, please post to this thread.

General Guidelines:
Only Praise for Venan, please vent on some other thread.

Please, not just a +1. Try and show Venan you care by writing something original, even if it is "Love the game, it lets me hide from my geometry homework (grin) not a good idea, but still." They have put years into this game, try and take 15 minutes to show some love. Plus the moderators need to read each response, so please make it worth their time.
[Edit] It is okay to cover a topic someone else has already covered. If someone loves Justicars, you can say the same, just try and use your own words. If it helps, pretend it is a book report for your class, a yearbook for your friend or a holiday card you are signing with your whole family.

One topic per reply. If we can stick with something original and on topic, Venan will get a warm fuzzy when they see the reply count.

If you know someone who loves Book of Heroes, encourage them to post to this thread.

Bj_DWR Topic Tag:
Feedback (10Feedback)
Last edited by Bj_Knows on Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Volunteer- donating BLOOD to Red Cross, SWEAT to Forums.

Bj_Knows

AKA
GM= Things Guilds Were Not Meant to Know
Bj_DWR
BjKnows
Gryphonknight= Ingress, Pokemon, Empires & Puzzles (& Miikeeyy)
CEO of Bee jay Industries
Bj_the_SPOON
BjofCJandBj
Bj_Knows

Sky Gold Shields

Postby Bj_Knows » Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:29 am

In v1.2 the maxim free gold shields was 121 by completing all the Feats. Now gold shields fall as random loot. The more you play, the more gold shields you get with *no* limit. This is awesome. Thank you Venan.

Bj_Knows

AKA
Bj_DWR
BjKnows
Bj_the_SPOON
BjofCJandBj
Bj_Knows

Mega Silver LockBox

Postby Bj_Knows » Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:32 am

My Level 25 Shadow Walker has lots of silver pieces. My wife CJ uses them to play Silver LockBox as a fun mini game. I Love Mega Silver LockBox since she can win 10 gold shields (or 100-120 gold shields if she is really lucky) for my character. This is a really cool idea Venan.

Bj_Knows

AKA
Bj_DWR
BjKnows
Bj_the_SPOON
BjofCJandBj
Bj_Knows

Re: Venan Praise

Postby Jack » Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:34 am

I love how involved Lady Katy, Little Mike, Lord Venan and probably other Venans are in the forum and the chat. :-)
Jack

Gem Slots A-D

Postby Bj_Knows » Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:38 am

I love Gem Slots A-D. It gives me a reason to save silver pieces. It lets me get 4 enchantments per item. It lets me change the Red Gem without changing the other 3 per items. Venan Rocks.

Bj_Knows

AKA
Bj_DWR
BjKnows
Bj_the_SPOON
BjofCJandBj
Bj_Knows

Tier Items

Postby Bj_Knows » Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:46 am

With v1.2, shop items were random, so you had to hunt Majerio's Shop for the perfect item. Later you would find a slightly better item than the one you already paid gold shields.

With v1.3 you can have any enchantment you want on any item.
You can look at a static list and make choices between Tier 8 for silver pieces or Tier 9 for gold shields.

I never thought I would have ten items with 4 enchantment each.

Thank you Venan, Tier items are my favorite idea.

Bj_Knows

AKA
Bj_DWR
BjKnows
Bj_the_SPOON
BjofCJandBj
Bj_Knows

Postby Biomom » Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:14 pm

This is a great idea but where do I start? :-) I've always been impressed by the beautiful graphics & inventive storyline but the recent tech upgrades are amazing. I love how the guilds can create teamwork, collaboration and even friendship! I don't usually spend $ on apps but I did here just because I wanted to reward such creativity & ingenuity! Keep up the great work, guys and many thanks!
Biomom

Postby Marney » Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:08 pm

I'd like to express my gratitude to the artists of Venan for not requiring our female characters to possess the most common superpower. It's quite refreshing to see (mostly) sensible armor which doesn't seem to have been bought at a specialty shop where everyone prefers to pay in cash. :)

So, from those of us who wouldn't wear a chainmail bikini into combat, thank you!
Marney

Postby Hotasfire0Coolasice » Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:00 pm

There isn't much not to praise.. Cheers to making this the best free game on the app store!
Last edited by Hotasfire0Coolasice on Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
Hotasfire0Coolasice

Postby Ansgard » Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:25 am

As a writer, I appreciate the story line! It has also inspired me to create a few games of my own and sparked new thoughts to play around with. Another thing is the challenging aspect of it: the battles aren't so hard you want to quit and aren't so easy, it isn't entertaining. Try creating an RPG of your own and see how difficult it can be to keep people fascinated! It isn't easy!
Ansgard

Next

Return to Off-Topic Discussions