Making a comeback

Have something to say about Book of Heroes? Post it here!

Making a comeback

Postby Celestial_Cavalier » Wed May 24, 2017 7:38 pm

Hi all

I'm trying to play again after being absent for the better part of 2 yrs. Hello to all oldtimers and new players. So what did I missed during my absence?

Re: Making a comeback

Postby Mr_Op » Sun May 28, 2017 11:49 am

I don't even think there has been a update in two years.

Re: Making a comeback

Postby Jonny_Valentine » Sun May 28, 2017 8:21 pm

What did you miss?

Well unfortunately there is no new content. However a few thing were added that you may find interesting.

-Three new classes were added. Basically the old three with abilities reshuffled and couple of new abilities.
-The level cap was raised to 40 on both toons and monsters. Thus made some of the Vile Realm raids *(ahem)* a bit challenging at first until the raids were tweaked some.
-And speaking of Vile Realm raids, two new ones were added after Primal Mysteries. The Rise of the Spider Queen and The Shadow Returns. They follow the format of Karnak's Final Stand of mobs then onslaught.
-Prestige abilities were added at level 36, 38 and 40. Mostly useful in Pvp but some use in pve as well.
-The seasonal events have started giving t20 or t21 equipment instead of just t19. This has been met with varying degrees of enthusiasm.
-The seasonal events have been tweaked a bit as well. The Halloween and Tragick events got an overhaul. And Lucky finally got his gear in Majerios shop. I think there were some minor changes to the rest but nothing big.

So sadly, while there is no new content (Come on Lord Venan!), there has been a few additions.

Return to Discussions