Lucky

Have something to say about Book of Heroes? Post it here!

Re: Lucky

Postby SuPeЯcДlÏfГaĞiLi5tiСeЖpÎaLiDoСiФ » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:06 am

No, it is seriously fine, like Fara said...

Here's some stats to back it up, i raid roughly every 3hrs through 16+ toons, sleep maybe 9-10hrs each night since the event started (only saying that because I can't recall how many raids I've done)

Clover count on toons as of time of writing 67, 43, 57, 40, 72, 50, 76, 55. 2nd account, 55, 71, 66, 48, 57, 47, 59, 74. I didn't burn through any raids, some toons have luck/fortune elixir running. So I would say those a fairly reasonable returns

If you are doing one or two toons instead of your entire account, you are probably just 'unlucky'
SuPeЯcДlÏfГaĞiLi5tiСeЖpÎaLiDoСiФ

Postby Saraa » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:42 am

We have been spoiled with how easy the previous events have been. Yes burning should get you there faster but that still doesn't mean that showing up and hitting should get you everything faster. Hoe many other FtP mobile platform games do you know that allow almost everyone the ability to earn at least the top tier gear in events because I've never seen one. There's too many people that prescribe to the "participation trophy" philosophy and I just don't understand where that comes from.

P.S. This is all coming from a millennial.
Saraa

Postby dragondreamer » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:14 am

I have always assumed Holigob is insanely generous, presumably partly as a gift to the players and also an acknowledgement that routines often don't exist at that time of year.

This is a short event with no new stuff that encourages us to raid.

I honestly don't see a problem.
dragondreamer

Postby Illy_the_Red » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:05 am

Still agree with Kenner that the spawn rate sucks. It would be fine if it lasted the same amount of time other events do. Most don't have the time to raid every 3hrs on all toons. I'm not comparing clover amounts since it's so obscenely random and will probably manage to get the two gear pieces on my toons, but there are the gems too which give a big advantage to toons that are using double damage enchants as mentioned elsewhere. Getting more than 1 or 2 of those without burning means you're probably not doing much more besides raiding. These events are supposed to be fun, nothing to do with 'participation trophies'. The other events manage to not be this very easily where you don't need 18 hours a day on the game to get some decent gear. The rest of the game manages to follow the 'everything in time' approach.

Lots of people burn despite saying they don't (it's very obvious when you're in the same raids), which is fine. This event either needed to go on for longer or the spawn rate needed to be upped. If Goblin is generous, this one is spartan. This is more of a post for Venan, no debate required.
Illy_the_Red

Previous

Return to Discussions