Max tier seasonal gear - event list

Have something to say about Book of Heroes? Post it here!

Re: T19 seasonal gear - event list

Postby Sàlád_ » Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:57 am

AmyLoo wrote:event gear list

are we still having events??
Sàlád_

Postby Fara » Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:00 pm

Mr_Op wrote:

Why do you ask, salad? None of the usual events has been skipped.
Fara

Postby Sàlád_ » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:07 am

Fara wrote:
Mr_Op wrote:

Why do you ask, salad? None of the usual events has been skipped.

it has never been this quiet before.
Sàlád_

Re: Max tier seasonal gear - event list

Postby Illy_the_Red » Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:42 pm

There's always a gap of no events between Lucky and Werechef...
Illy_the_Red

Postby MorganHorses » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:24 pm

So, is there a reliable prediction for when events start and end, each year? After so many years, it ought to become predictable.
MorganHorses

Postby Bbbb » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:29 am

MorganHorses wrote:So, is there a reliable prediction for when events start and end, each year? After so many years, it ought to become predictable.

They will probably start on Thursday and end on Monday a week later (excluding Lucky I think). We can tell you approximately what time of year they should be in. Beyond that, not predictable.
Bbbb

Postby Illy_the_Red » Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:17 pm

Bbbb wrote:
MorganHorses wrote:So, is there a reliable prediction for when events start and end, each year? After so many years, it ought to become predictable.

They will probably start on Thursday and end on Monday a week later (excluding Lucky I think). We can tell you approximately what time of year they should be in. Beyond that, not predictable.

It seems to come down to whenever Venan has finished whatever new things they're adding or new changes. WereChef has ranged from mid July to late August in previous years. I'm not 100% convinced it will even happen this year, given the utter silence.
Illy_the_Red

Postby Derrin_Watson » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:56 pm

Illy_the_Red wrote:It seems to come down to whenever Venan has finished whatever new things they're adding or new changes. WereChef has ranged from mid July to late August in previous years. I'm not 100% convinced it will even happen this year, given the utter silence.

In 2016 it began August 18. It is not unreasonable to hope that it might begin August 17 this year. Or even August 26. But it has not been skipped and there is no objective reason to think it will be skipped.

I share the hope that Venan will communicate better. That's right up there with my hopes for world peace and a multi-million dollar sweepstakes win. Of the three, I rate the odds of Venan communicating better as only marginally higher. Since we unfortunately have to take an uncommunicative Venan as a given, lack of communication about the event should neither be a surprise or evidence of skipping the event. It is a disappointment, yes; but not much more of a disappointment than the prize patrol skipping my home yet another year.
Derrin_Watson

Postby Illy_the_Red » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:45 am

Let's not put words in mouths, thank you. Well aware of when it was last year as well as previous years. Happened as early as mid-July a few years back. Also didn't say I thought it had been skipped, just that I'm not 100% convinced it will happen this year. Still probably will, but Venan aren't inspiring people with confidence at the moment, and that's saying a lot considering their previous track record. Glad to see its being admitted by everyone these days, that's a change.
Illy_the_Red

Postby TheAllMighty » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:07 am

Derrin_Watson wrote:
Illy_the_Red wrote:It seems to come down to whenever Venan has finished whatever new things they're adding or new changes. WereChef has ranged from mid July to late August in previous years. I'm not 100% convinced it will even happen this year, given the utter silence.

In 2016 it began August 18. It is not unreasonable to hope that it might begin August 17 this year. Or even August 26. But it has not been skipped and there is no objective reason to think it will be skipped.

I share the hope that Venan will communicate better. That's right up there with my hopes for world peace and a multi-million dollar sweepstakes win. Of the three, I rate the odds of Venan communicating better as only marginally higher. Since we unfortunately have to take an uncommunicative Venan as a given, lack of communication about the event should neither be a surprise or evidence of skipping the event. It is a disappointment, yes; but not much more of a disappointment than the prize patrol skipping my home yet another year.

+1 :-)
TheAllMighty

PreviousNext

Return to Discussions