Speed records

Have something to say about Book of Heroes? Post it here!

Re: Speed records

Postby insert_name_here_ » Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:09 am

Sigèé wrote:Without an in game leaderboard I thought I'd try and maintain a list of speed records here! So here's a list of decent times I've compiled that I know happened. Please comment if you know of a faster one!

All time speed records (version specific would be useful but that will be in version 2):

Gobblin' Goblins
0:17 March 2013 The Hand Of Midas

The Plaguerider
1:12 March 2013 Europe Just X

Lockbolt's Reign
2:09 March 2013 Europe Just X

Wrath of the Overseer
3:27 March 2013 The Silver Shields

Risen from the Depths
3:52 March 2013 Dragonborn

Attack at Dawn
7:23 May 2014 Beginners Club 3

Crypt of Corruption
3:41 March 2013 Secret Service

Dark Lord Helion
11:51 June 2013 The Ruby Circle

Cursed Keep
4:02 March 2013 Party of Fore

The Shadow Comes
16:43 March 2013 Claymore

Vale of the Ice Dragon
6:24 June 2013 Walking in Shadow

Forgotten Sentinels
15:49 March 2013 Jacuzzi and Sauna

War of Fellmarsh
1:27:46 March 2013 Russia Force

Horde of the Goblin King
7:38 9th March 2013 Warriors of the SPOON

Battle of the Vile Gate
7:38 9th October 2013 Warriors of the SPOON

Karnak's Final Stand
5:08 8th December 2013 Fizzbears

Hunted in the Mists
3:37 4th May 2014 Fizzbears

Legacy of Blades
7:28 14th October 2014 Fizzbears

Crystallized Vengeance
15:49 8th February 2015 HoneyBadgers

Primal Mysteries
10:23 5th December 2014 Fizzbears


Nice venan should have a leaderboard with these times on and give guilds a power bonus if they better the times, it will have guilds continually trying to beat them
insert_name_here_
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:13 pm

Re: Speed records

Postby notallthatfat » Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:15 pm

I would love the speed run leaderboards, really only interesting part of the game lol.
notallthatfat
 
Posts: 184
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:14 am

Re: Speed records

Postby Sàlád_ » Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:35 pm

I feel like AAd is one of the most breakable records on this board today with 28 people Blades of Lust ran aad in 18 mins so with 60 people this would be easy to break
Sàlád_
 
Posts: 759
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:11 pm

Re: Speed records

Postby Dawn_ » Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:46 pm

Ethereal Dragons fastest in house times for AAD is 5:32 & Helion is 8:48, both from last year and we had a lot less than 60 people. We've just ran an in house WoF in 47 minutes with about 45 toons so that would be easy to break too I think
Dawn_
 
Posts: 67
Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:24 am

Re: Speed records

Postby Sigèé » Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:22 pm

If you have faster times, give me the date and exact time taken and I will update the list. Proof is tricky but, ahem, I trust you all :-) There is a Line chat for speed runs where you could post the raid report.
Sigèé
 
Posts: 255
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:17 pm

Re: Speed records

Postby EricM » Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:33 pm

Sigèé wrote:If you have faster times, give me the date and exact time taken and I will update the list. Proof is tricky but, ahem, I trust you all :-) There is a Line chat for speed runs where you could post the raid report.


I don't have the raid report but Fizz just had a 10:08 speed PM yesterday. Someone want to post the raid report?
EricM
 
Posts: 1201
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:19 pm

Re: Speed records

Postby Illy_the_Red » Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:57 pm

EricM wrote:
Sigèé wrote:If you have faster times, give me the date and exact time taken and I will update the list. Proof is tricky but, ahem, I trust you all :-) There is a Line chat for speed runs where you could post the raid report.


I don't have the raid report but Fizz just had a 10:08 speed PM yesterday. Someone want to post the raid report?


Don't have the report myself but it was most definitely 10:08.
Illy_the_Red
 
Posts: 1587
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:49 pm

Re: Speed records

Postby Sigèé » Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:37 pm

EricM wrote:I don't have the raid report but Fizz just had a 10:08 speed PM yesterday. Someone want to post the raid report?


Nice, and list updated accordingly as my spies have confirmed it ;-)
Sigèé
 
Posts: 255
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:17 pm

Re: Speed records

Postby Finnius » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:27 am

Sigèé wrote:
EricM wrote:I don't have the raid report but Fizz just had a 10:08 speed PM yesterday. Someone want to post the raid report?


Nice, and list updated accordingly as my spies have confirmed it ;-)


You don't need spies...bears never lie. For example: you meet a bear in the woods...his growls give off the impression he intends to maul your pathetic meatsack of a body and chew on your innards...rest assured he is not lying.
User avatar
Finnius
 
Posts: 247
Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:58 am

Re: Speed records

Postby Sigèé » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:59 pm

Finnius wrote:For example: you meet a bear in the woods...his growls give off the impression he intends to maul your pathetic meatsack of a body and chew on your innards...rest assured he is not lying.


Honey badger don't care :twisted:
Sigèé
 
Posts: 255
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:17 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron