Crafting Ingredients & Recipe Drops

Have something to say about Book of Heroes? Post it here!

Re: Crafting Ingredients & Recipe Drops

Postby Allstarall » Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:42 am

Crafting ingredients also come from I the new dungeons! I! I got 3 alpha wolf paws from cailiban! Don't forget to buy the new recipes from black market!
Allstarall

Postby Johnbev2000 » Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:07 am

Mithrid wrote:
JonFelixOssim wrote:Where does vile lichen drop?

I find Dense forest one of the better areas for Lichen farming.

Can you be more specific? What do you mean Dense Forest? Or am I just missing this area?
Johnbev2000

Postby DreamingDæmon » Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:46 am

Johnbev2000 wrote:
Mithrid wrote:
JonFelixOssim wrote:Where does vile lichen drop?

I find Dense forest one of the better areas for Lichen farming.

Can you be more specific? What do you mean Dense Forest? Or am I just missing this area?

It's an area on The Accursed Steppes in the Vile Realm. It's just to the right of War Council and Prince of Blades.
DreamingDæmon

Postby Countess_Duqu » Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:04 am

What do you DO with vile lichen? I have it coming out of my ears! I've clearly been farming dense woods (forest?) for elites and I have no. Idea what to do with the stuff. Can someone whisp me if you know?
Countess_Duqu

Postby DreamingDæmon » Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:14 am

Duqu wrote:What do you DO with vile lichen? I have it coming out of my ears! I've clearly been farming dense woods (forest?) for elites and I have no. Idea what to do with the stuff. Can someone whisp me if you know?

You need it for a couple of quests, aside from which you can craft Mystery Potions once you get the recipe (10 Lichens per potion iirc).
DreamingDæmon

Postby _Nømåd_ » Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:16 pm

Where is Crit Resist found/bought?
_Nømåd_

Postby Sir_TâpsØlòt » Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:19 pm

NØMÄD wrote:Where is Crit Resist found/bought?

In the arena shop
Sir_TâpsØlòt

Postby Sigèé » Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:56 pm

Sigèé wrote:I've been farming the 2H recipe for a while, partly as an experiment rather than buying it, and I'm beginning to think something is wrong on one toon. I've done the VG dungeon hundreds of times and haven't had 1H or 2H recipe drop for that toon. For a while my backpack was full. Does anyone know if this would stop a recipe dropping, and then possibly stop it ever dropping? :(

I never had a response to this, but shortly after posting both the 1H and 2H recipes dropped. I had almost 2000 T4 red shards, and had crafted Karnaks ring, which gives an idea of how many times I had done the dungeon.

Now I have been farming the last recipe I want, potion of critical strike, for quite some time (I have over 100 Iron Basilisk Eyes) but stupidly my backpack was again full at some point, and I'm back to thinking there's a bug. Anyone else have the same problem, and can a dev confirm one way or the other?
Sigèé

Postby Bâçôn_Mâddnêss » Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:43 am

I'm receiving all kinds of ingredient drops in the Vile area, but have no recipes using any of the ingredients except for mystery potions. Also there's no Vile ingredient drops or reference to new recipes in this discussion. Am I missing something?
Bâçôn_Mâddnêss

Postby _SaiKO_ » Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:52 am

MaddNess wrote:Am I missing something?

Nope. Not missing anything lol. All the ingredients needed for the quests continue to drop after they are completed. Even though once the quest linked recipe has been crafted the recipes disappear from your inventory. Several months ago a gold one told me he was hoping to "clean this up" in the future :-)
_SaiKO_

Previous

Return to Discussions