Extend character stats past 25

Have something to say about Book of Heroes? Post it here!

Extend character stats past 25

Postby NubianGB » Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:32 am

I read in a new update post that in the new update for BOH characters will be allowed to go from max level 20 to 25. That's far too short guys, people like me are going to reach lvl 25 in no time! The new max level should be 40 or 45, that ups the replay value for the game and gives you guys design time to create new missions, bosses, etc. I don't think it would take much to fix that last detail. I know others who have played the game that feel the same way. Other than that, great product guys! Definantly one of the funnest games to play on the iPhone! Keep up the good work!
NubianGB

Re: Extend character stats past 25

Postby Hai5 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:39 am

To increase replay ability, PVP is necessary. But it doesn't seem PVP will be included in the next update, I suggest give us something to grind at mean time, like level grind. make level up a little bit harder. if it takes just a week to reach from lv1 to lv25 then this game would be too easy.
Hai5

Re: Extend character stats past 25

Postby Bj_Knows » Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:25 am

Hai5 wrote:give us something to grind at mean time, like level grind. make level up a little bit harder. if it takes just a week to reach from lv1 to lv25 then this game would be too easy.

Reading over this forum, it looks like the two posts quoted below are the current public Venan responses. In addition, Venan said this week they will discuss Guilds. If anyone knows anything else please chime in.

Editor’s Note: Emphasis added:

( viewtopic.php?f=11&t=174#p298 )
“-
Going forward, Hero Tokens will be used for one thing and one thing only. Stat upgrades. All the major player stats can now get leveled independently by turning in Hero Tokens for training. These stat bonuses are, effectively, limitless (there is a limit but it's REALLY high). This change not only gives everyone something worthwhile to spend those Hero Tokens on, but it also addresses one of the big complaints we have - which is that there are no more levels after 20 (soon to be 25) and nothing else to do to make your characters better. Now you can continue to play the game and improve your character.

Along with this change, we are also making Daily Quests easier so they are less tedious, and adding new ways to earn Hero Tokens.
-“

( viewtopic.php?f=5&t=155#p238 )
“-
I think the big problem right now is that the "elder" game is a bit weak, and our ability to generate updates is a lot slower than we hoped. Obviously games like WoW (and SWTOR to some extent) both keep players engaged at the level cap with deeper content aimed at those maxed out players so there are definite paths towards a more robust experience at level-cap. While we definitely underestimated the sheer amount of work required to keep up with the user base and how quickly we could release new content, I think this next patch will go a long way towards giving players stuff to do once they hit the cap.
-“
Volunteer- donating BLOOD to Red Cross, SWEAT to Forums.

Bj_Knows

AKA
GM= Things Guilds Were Not Meant to Know
Bj_DWR
BjKnows
Gryphonknight= Ingress, Pokemon, Empires & Puzzles (& Miikeeyy)
CEO of Bee jay Industries
Bj_the_SPOON
BjofCJandBj
Bj_Knows

Return to Discussions