Save Majerio from a Takeover!

News for Book of Heroes.

Save Majerio from a Takeover!

Postby Little_Mike » Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:16 am

Majerio would like to make an announcement:

"Friends! I have urgent, terrible news! A big shot from my biggest rival in Stonehelm is trying to gain control of my business by a hostile takeover! I need gold shields, and lots of them, to combat this takeover!"

"This weekend, spend those gold shields you find in your adventures to help me out. In return, you will be entered into a drawing to win one of ten extremely powerful "Strength Gem 4" or "Intelligence Gem 4" augment gems! Don't worry, I will know which one is more suitable for you. After all, you are one of my best customers!"

The event starts at 6pm EDT Friday July 27, and ends at 12am EDT Monday July 30. Winners will be announced and prizes awarded on Monday.

The following rules also apply:
  • Each shield spent counts as an entry, so if a character spends 25 gold shields over the course of the event, then 25 entries would be made.
  • All gold shields spent count towards the contest EXCEPT for Lockbox purchases. This includes energy and temple purchases.
  • The character which makes the purchase is the character that will receive the gem.
  • An account can only win once.
Little_Mike

Re: Save Majerio from a Takeover!

Postby Biomom » Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:31 am

Mike, do we have to spend them at Majerio's or can we spend them for Temple blessings? Thx.
Biomom

Postby Little_Mike » Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:35 am

All gold shields spent count towards the contest EXCEPT for Lockbox purchases. This includes energy and temple purchases.
Little_Mike

Postby Romain » Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:23 pm

It looks like I should've gone to the forum before wasting shields on lock boxes. I guess there's no way to transfer shields from a character I don't use anymore?
Romain

Postby GioRGiO » Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:30 pm

Rom, Venan can transfer your purchased gold shields but not the ones you got from drops and boxes. Just email them and they will help you out.
GioRGiO

Postby GhostOfJimpa » Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:08 am

Mike so i need to spend My shields in the shop? :-)
GhostOfJimpa

Postby GlaNiK » Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:34 am

Please read what Mike said.

Little_Mike wrote:The following rules also apply:
Each shield spent counts as an entry, so if a character spends 25 gold shields over the course of the event, then 25 entries would be made.

All gold shields spent count towards the contest EXCEPT for Lockbox purchases. This includes energy and temple purchases.

The character which makes the purchase is the character that will receive the gem.
An account can only win once.

I hope it will save your time Mike to answer all the questions on which you already answered.
GlaNiK

Postby Peter34_merc » Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:48 am

GioRGiO wrote:Rom, Venan can transfer your purchased gold shields but not the ones you got from drops and boxes. Just email them and they will help you out.

I asked Venan to transfer all gold from a character I no longer played, to my new and active one. That included 60 bought gold, and 5 or 6 gold found from drops. Venan moved it all.

However, I will suggest as a normal player that people don't ask Venan to move gold around too often. Sure, ask them when you need it, like if you've become sick and tired of playing a particular character. Or if you buy the biggest amount of gold, and want it evenly distributed between your 2-3 main characters.

But it's a hassle for them, I'm sure, and if we pester them constantly, they might decide to no longer provide that service. Or they might charge a gold tax for it, like 5% per transfer.
--
Peter Knutsen
Peter34_merc

Postby GlaNiK » Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:36 pm

Peter34 wrote:However, I will suggest as a normal player that people don't ask Venan to move gold around too often. Sure, ask them when you need it, like if you've become sick and tired of playing a particular character. Or if you buy the biggest amount of gold, and want it evenly distributed between your 2-3 main characters.

But it's a hassle for them, I'm sure, and if we pester them constantly, they might decide to no longer provide that service. Or they might charge a gold tax for it, like 5% per transfer.

Well it will be in patch 1.4 that bought GS can be used by all your characters.
GlaNiK

Postby Jscorpio » Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:41 am

Is the contest still going on?
Jscorpio

Next

Return to Latest News