Double Essence Weekend

News for Book of Heroes.

Double Essence Weekend

Postby CheMClarc » Tue May 17, 2016 5:34 pm

Heroes!

Join us this weekend where essence is overflowing from the creatures around the Vile Realm.

Seriously there's so much that we removed the monster kill quotas for all heroes! Kill as many monsters as you can to thin the herds!

DOUBLE ESSENCE WEEKEND will begin on May 20th at 2pm EDT / 6pm GMT and end on May 23rd at 2am EDT / 6am GMT.
Michael aka "CheMClarc"
Associate Producer
Image
Like BoH on Facebook! http://facebook.com/bookofheroes
Follow BoH on Twitter! http://twitter.com/bookofheroes
User avatar
CheMClarc
 
Posts: 746
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:52 pm

Re: Double Essence Weekend

Postby JasmynthTheEldest » Wed May 18, 2016 11:07 am

CheMClarc wrote:DOUBLE ESSENCE WEEKEND will begin on May 20th at 2pm EDT / 6pm GMT and end on April 23rd at 2am EDT / 6am GMT.


Amazing! An eleven month long weekend! Double essence all year! Yay!!
;)
JasmynthTheEldest
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Thu May 24, 2012 2:39 am

Re: Double Essence Weekend

Postby Derpy_as_I_wanna_be » Wed May 18, 2016 11:09 am

JasmynthTheEldest wrote:
CheMClarc wrote:DOUBLE ESSENCE WEEKEND will begin on May 20th at 2pm EDT / 6pm GMT and end on April 23rd at 2am EDT / 6am GMT.


Amazing! An eleven month long weekend! Double essence all year! Yay!!
;)

No, it's time travel.

(sings) Gotta go back in time...
Derpy_as_I_wanna_be
 
Posts: 284
Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:50 pm

Re: Double Essence Weekend

Postby CheMClarc » Wed May 18, 2016 11:28 am

Touche! I shouldn't write posts at the end of my work day lol. -Edited-
Michael aka "CheMClarc"
Associate Producer
Image
Like BoH on Facebook! http://facebook.com/bookofheroes
Follow BoH on Twitter! http://twitter.com/bookofheroes
User avatar
CheMClarc
 
Posts: 746
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:52 pm

Re: Double Essence Weekend

Postby Bâçôn_Mâddnêss » Thu May 19, 2016 2:53 pm

Not sure I understand what you mean by "removed the monster kill quota" for the weekend, you mean the weekly quests?. I wish you were saying we have unlimited e for the weekend when in the vile realm but not in a raid.....lol
Maddy, aka Bacon Maddness & Bacon Insanity
Bâçôn_Mâddnêss
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:40 am

Re: Double Essence Weekend

Postby CheMClarc » Thu May 19, 2016 5:27 pm

Sprîng_Bâcôn_Mâddnêss wrote:Not sure I understand what you mean by "removed the monster kill quota" for the weekend, you mean the weekly quests?. I wish you were saying we have unlimited e for the weekend when in the vile realm but not in a raid.....lol
Maddy, aka Bacon Maddness & Bacon Insanity

No...it's just some simple marketing burp so I don't write the same ad over and over and over again. Think like an open deer or fishing season. Don't think too deeply on this.
Michael aka "CheMClarc"
Associate Producer
Image
Like BoH on Facebook! http://facebook.com/bookofheroes
Follow BoH on Twitter! http://twitter.com/bookofheroes
User avatar
CheMClarc
 
Posts: 746
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:52 pm

Re: Double Essence Weekend

Postby Bâçôn_Mâddnêss » Fri May 20, 2016 11:16 am

Ok Chem, lol, I'll tell my wife you've given me the green light to stop thinking. What was your personal email & text numbers again? She might wanna provide feedback......lmao....there are sooo many reasons I like BoH, it has endless ways of amusing me....
But I was serious about an endless e weekend, only in vile realm, not in raids....woot! I'd probably go check into a hotel for the weekend, by myself, & live off room service & BoH-it.....til my fingers bled...
Bâçôn_Mâddnêss
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:40 am

Re: Double Essence Weekend

Postby Illy_the_Red » Fri May 20, 2016 2:25 pm

Sprîng_Bâcôn_Mâddnêss wrote:Ok Chem, lol, I'll tell my wife you've given me the green light to stop thinking. What was your personal email & text numbers again? She might wanna provide feedback......lmao....there are sooo many reasons I like BoH, it has endless ways of amusing me....
But I was serious about an endless e weekend, only in vile realm, not in raids....woot! I'd probably go check into a hotel for the weekend, by myself, & live off room service & BoH-it.....til my fingers bled...


That would be awesome :) I might be able to get the Keepers on my 3rd and 4th toons then.

I hope in the future the Karnak ring and Keepers farmy farmy quests get dialed back a little. Maybe 300 shards for the ring and 2-3 Keeper shards for the amulet. You could even link it to whether it's been done before on the account, so people who have ground out those quests don't get bored by doing them another 7 times.
Illy_the_Red
 
Posts: 1596
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:49 pm


Return to Latest News

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron