Weekly Quests!

News for Book of Heroes.

Weekly Quests!

Postby CheMClarc » Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:31 pm

Heroes!

We have launched our first set of Weekly Quests that will start an ongoing challenge for players each week.

These Weekly Quests will range from PvE solo and cooperative challenges to PvP challenges.

These Weekly Quests will appear in Glenfort at the Training Hall every Monday morning and players will have two days to accept them before they will disappear. These quests are optional for players to do but the rewards attached to them are definitely worth your efforts. Once accepting the quests, players will have the rest of the week to complete the quests and turn them in before time expires.

Please be aware of the acceptance and completion times! If you do not login during the times they are available, you will miss out of the quests for the week. If you do not turn in the quests within the time limit, there will be no compensation. We suggest that you turn in the quests immediately as you complete them so that you earn your rewards as you progress through each of the challenges.

Please feel free to send us feedback here in the coming weeks as you play through each set of Weekly Quests. Feedback can range from your thoughts on difficulty, reward payout and quest suggestions. Please do not derail this thread or you comments will be deleted.

Thank you!
Michael aka "CheMClarc"
Associate Producer
Like BoH on Facebook! http://facebook.com/bookofheroes
Follow BoH on Twitter! http://twitter.com/bookofheroes
CheMClarc

Re: Weekly Quests!

Postby Lamorack » Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:57 pm

As a non Pvp player, the current one passes me by completely except I might get enchant recipes I've been putting off on some alts.

That said, I am curious to see the cooperative Pve quests. Too little in the way of shared guild challenges for established guilds.
Lamorack

Postby Vexis_Larseker » Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:40 pm

I'm pretty happy with the level of effort this week's quests require. Well done!
Vexis_Larseker

Postby DreamingDæmon » Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:07 pm

Lamorack wrote:As a non Pvp player, the current one passes me by completely except I might get enchant recipes I've been putting off on some alts.

That said, I am curious to see the cooperative Pve quests. Too little in the way of shared guild challenges for established guilds.

I'm not a PvP player either, but I accepted on a toon to see what the rewards are, and they're pretty decent. Sure, Marks and Medals are bleh, whatever, but for completing 40 fights you get elixirs of fortune (bonus silver drops), stamina (faster e regen) and commerce (5% discount on everything).

So I'm doing them on all toons. That's right, I've been tempted into the arena!!

Ok, so I'm doing them naked but for pants, with no gems, and doing nothing but punch - but I'm doing them!!
DreamingDæmon

Postby EricM » Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:13 pm

Venan: 1, Daemon: 0.
EricM

Postby DreamingDæmon » Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:15 pm

EricM wrote:Venan: 1, Daemon: 0.

By the time I finish the 40 on each -
Everyone Else: 160, Daemon: 0!!
DreamingDæmon

Postby Jumper » Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:08 am

Why did you even bother using punch? you could have just forfeited them all and got the feat....hahaha
Jumper

Postby DreamingDæmon » Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:24 am

Jumper wrote:Why did you even bother using punch? you could have just forfeited them all and got the feat....hahaha

You think I woulda lived long enough to forfeit? WMs were 1-shotting me, Justis killed me in 3-4. SWs obv danced around using Grenade, Garrotte, Ensnare, Caltrops, Smoke... I had a couple SWs detonate 2 Grenades, they took that long!!

I only forfeited 2, both against folks doing the same as I was - it takes a while when both of you are punching! :-p
DreamingDæmon

Postby Bbbb » Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:21 am

DreamingDæmon wrote:I only forfeited 2, both against folks doing the same as I was - it takes a while when both of you are punching! :-p

Just like real boxing... 12 rounds!!!!
Bbbb

Postby Sigèé » Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:31 am

I hate PvP as I can't stand waiting in line, especially for longer than the fight lasts, but the rewards were worth it so I did the 40 fights on my main just trying to get each one over with as fast as possible. I even won some fights and completed some feats which is hilarious and used some of my growing stash of resolve pots. I even decided I would do the quest on some other toons, so was disappointed to find I hadn't accepted it in time :-(

Overall, will this tempt me into PvP? No! Was it a good new quest with a decent reward? Yes, I suppose :-)

Looking forward to finding out what the other new weekly quests will entail!
Sigèé

Next

Return to Latest News