Weekly Leaderboard Rewards

News for Book of Heroes.

Re: Weekly Leaderboard Rewards

Postby Little_Mike » Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:26 am

Musketeer wrote:
Lodel wrote:Question on the Blessing of Commerce, Mike - is this activated automatically when awarded, or does it sit latent until the player is ready to activate it themselves (at the temple presumably) to make best use of it?

You will receive a mail with the blessing. When you accept the attachments, it will apply the blessing on you immediately.
Little_Mike

Postby Celestial_Cavalier » Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:56 pm

Would the top 5/25/100/250 medals stack up or appear separate in the player inventory?
Celestial_Cavalier

Postby CodeMonkey » Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:54 am

Celestial_Cavalier wrote:Would the top 5/25/100/250 medals stack up or appear separate in the player inventory?

They stack, and do not consume bag space.
CodeMonkey

Postby Celestial_Cavalier » Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:08 am

Dave wrote:
Celestial_Cavalier wrote:Would the top 5/25/100/250 medals stack up or appear separate in the player inventory?

They stack, and do not consume bag space.

Ok thanks for the reply. Btw the medals look nice especially the font color. Reminiscent of the much sought after purple colored boss drops.
Celestial_Cavalier

Postby Romain » Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:45 pm

I understand that the blessing starts applying when you read the rewards e-mail and I'm keeping it unread until I feel like buying something, or until I get another one. Is there a limit to how long I can keep an e-mail (or to how many e-mail I can have in the inbox)?
Romain

Postby CodeMonkey » Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:09 pm

Romain wrote:I understand that the blessing starts applying when you read the rewards e-mail and I'm keeping it unread until I feel like buying something, or until I get another one. Is there a limit to how long I can keep an e-mail (or to how many e-mail I can have in the inbox)?

There isn't really a time limit, but there is an overall size limit on your mail box (and that limit is shared among all characters on your account). The system should prioritize mail with attachments when your inbox becomes too large, but there is no guarantee the mail will stick around forever if you get a lot of other messages.
CodeMonkey

Postby Romain » Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:44 am

Dave wrote:
Romain wrote:I understand that the blessing starts applying when you read the rewards e-mail and I'm keeping it unread until I feel like buying something, or until I get another one. Is there a limit to how long I can keep an e-mail (or to how many e-mail I can have in the inbox)?

There isn't really a time limit, but there is an overall size limit on your mail box (and that limit is shared among all characters on your account). The system should prioritize mail with attachments when your inbox becomes too large, but there is no guarantee the mail will stick around forever if you get a lot of other messages.

Dave, thanks a lot for clarifying this. I'm going to clear my alts' inboxes and should be fine for a while :)
Romain

Postby GioRGiO » Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:50 am

LordNathor wrote:Different ranks of the Blessing of Commerce do not stack with each other.

The Blessing of Commerce lasts for 48 hours once activated.

Hi ok can I ask for a little more clarification on blessing of commerce stacking.

Firstly what do you exactly mean by stacking, do you mean that the % cost reduction doesn't stack or are you talking about duration of the count down.

Since you said that the different ranks of the blessing stack I would assume that blessings of the same rank would stack. Is that correct? If so which would stack? The time counter or the %reduction.

Cheers,
-Gio
GioRGiO

Postby CodeMonkey » Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:02 am

GioRGiO wrote:
LordNathor wrote:Different ranks of the Blessing of Commerce do not stack with each other.

The Blessing of Commerce lasts for 48 hours once activated.

Hi ok can I ask for a little more clarification on blessing of commerce stacking.

Firstly what do you exactly mean by stacking, do you mean that the % cost reduction doesn't stack or are you talking about duration of the count down.

Since you said that the different ranks of the blessing stack I would assume that blessings of the same rank would stack. Is that correct? If so which would stack? The time counter or the %reduction.

Cheers,
-Gio

If you have two different ranks of the blessing of commerce active at once, only the highest % sales reduction will be applied. For example, if you save up a blessing of commerce rank 1 (5% discount) and a rank 3 (20% discount) and use both at the same time, you will still only get a 20% discount.

However, if you have a blessing of commerce rank 1 active and then use another rank 1, the times will add together as they do for other blessings.

So, different ranks of the blessing do not stack (the bonuses aren't added), but using another blessing of the same rank will indeed extend the timer.
CodeMonkey

Postby Phönixe_Melnibone » Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:15 am

are those weekly rewards still on? do they only "apply" to guilds?
Phönixe_Melnibone

PreviousNext

Return to Latest News