The Glenfort Games!

News for Book of Heroes.

Re: The Glenfort Games!

Postby ËmpressFèline » Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:30 pm

Hi mod, For hero of glenfort challenge, does the hero score includes those we get from feats? I have completed 95% of my feats. If those hero scores are included I wouldn't be given a fair chance to this event ( there's one feat that rewards 2000 hero scores). I hope you can look into this . Thank you
ËmpressFèline

Postby Gandalf_ » Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:01 pm

How about allowing the winners to purchase a different set of t11 armor. The winners would have no unfair advantage over nonwinners, but they could get unique armor.
Gandalf_

Postby NikoNarf_1 » Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:43 pm

The best onslaught players will have likely used a lot of runes. Perhaps a set of major runes (like 5 or 10 of each type) would be a nice prize.
NikoNarf_1

Re: Trophies

Postby ARC_ShinoFanGirl1 » Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:24 pm

BjofCJandBj wrote:Armored bunny slippers.

Choice of signed artwork from game.

99 Major Runes of players choice.

7 days of all possible Blessings.

Unique background on character screen.

New building in Glenfort with trophy case filled with screen shots of winners.

Unique artwork necklace (maybe the gold sun on the cover of the Book of Heroes) or unique artwork hat (maybe laurel leaves). Necklace/ hat would replace the art from the player's actual item like "Hide Helm" Hides the helm artwork. Maybe even a option button Show/ Hide Awards.

Unique color in Chat or a Chat Icon after name (perhaps a smiley face wearing a medal)

Tier 12 Torso armor, Tier 12 Helmet, or Tier 12 Weapon.

Fourteen Ambrosia Potions (refill energy & health bar).

For 30 days, given a Player 2. If your character is Gwen, then Player 2 would be called Gwen2. Player 2 is a clone of your character on the same account. Any Hero Points, Hero Tokens, loot Gold Shields, Valor and Silver Pieces earned would be transferred to your character when Player 2 was deleted.

One time transfer of silver pieces, gold shields, runes, Hero Tokens, or Valor between characters on the same account.

Seven days of double Valor rewards.

Character's level cap raised to 26.

Now THOSE are awesome rewards!! ESPECIALLY the bunny slippers!!!! :D
ARC_ShinoFanGirl1

Postby ЩİNТЭЯ_İŞ_ÇØMİNĞ » Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:26 pm

A gem 4 bundle or 12 energy sigil or tier 12 wepon all seem good but 5k hero tokens or a wagon of gs sounds pritty good too
ЩİNТЭЯ_İŞ_ÇØMİNĞ

Postby mikey5 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:40 am

I think for this kind of events, the prizes should be something more than gems, coz everyone can just buy it, so I was thinking to be prestigious than the others, maybe some rare gear tier 12, or a special weapon, that would be AWESOME. and 10x for this game, 10 stars: )), keep up the good work venan team.
mikey5

Previous

Return to Latest News