Page 1 of 1

Android Users Please Update to 2.4.3

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:22 am
by CheMClarc
The Google Play and Amazon builds are available to download that fixed the following issues:

  • Fixed a crash related to in-app purchases.
  • Guild message and Raid messages will now display correctly on their associated UI.
  • Player will be able to search for guilds by name in the power/prestige rankings screen.
Download the new update here!

Google Play: http://bit.ly/boh-gpl

Amazon: http://bit.ly/boh-amz

Re: Update 2.4.3 for Google Play & Amazon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:34 pm
by Ряiисэss_фf_DфС
CheMClarc wrote:The Google Play and Amazon builds are available to download that fixed the following issues:

  • Fixed a crash related to in-app purchases.
  • Guild message and Raid messages will now display correctly on their associated UI.
  • Player will be able to search for guilds by name in the power/prestige rankings screen.
Download the new update here!

Google Play: http://bit.ly/boh-gpl

Amazon: http://bit.ly/boh-amz


I have a Kindle Fire first edition that I have played on for 2 yrs with no problems, I also play on a iPhone. Since latest update I cannot update my kindle I get a message that says my device is no longer supported. Anyone else know of this problem or what may be going on, there was nothing about incompatible device issues in update. Someone please Help.

Re: Update 2.4.3 for Google Play & Amazon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:30 pm
by DreamingDæmon
Princess_of_DoD wrote:
CheMClarc wrote:The Google Play and Amazon builds are available to download that fixed the following issues:

  • Fixed a crash related to in-app purchases.
  • Guild message and Raid messages will now display correctly on their associated UI.
  • Player will be able to search for guilds by name in the power/prestige rankings screen.
Download the new update here!

Google Play: http://bit.ly/boh-gpl

Amazon: http://bit.ly/boh-amz


I have a Kindle Fire first edition that I have played on for 2 yrs with no problems, I also play on a iPhone. Since latest update I cannot update my kindle I get a message that says my device is no longer supported. Anyone else know of this problem or what may be going on, there was nothing about incompatible device issues in update. Someone please Help.


I believe Kindle Fire originally ran a modded version of Android 2.x, which is no longer supported as per a note a couple weeks ago here viewtopic.php?f=10&t=7873. BoH is now built for 4.x upwards (which is ~90% of the in-use devices out there).

No idea whether you can update your OS with Kindles, I'd be surprised if you could, unless you want to root it first.

Re: Update 2.4.3 for Google Play & Amazon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:57 pm
by Jennabean
Im having the same issue on a kindle fire. Will it be resolved at all?

Re: Update 2.4.3 for Google Play & Amazon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:54 am
by drmyblueyz
The same just happened to me, I lost $9.99 gs pouch. Who should I contact to get the gs, which is what I'd prefer, or, if that's not possible, reimbursed the $9.99?

Re: Update 2.4.3 for Google Play & Amazon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:22 am
by Mr_Op
drmyblueyz wrote:The same just happened to me, I lost $9.99 gs pouch. Who should I contact to get the gs, which is what I'd prefer, or, if that's not possible, reimbursed the $9.99?


Contact Costumer support

Re: Update 2.4.3 for Google Play & Amazon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:20 pm
by CheMClarc
The minimum requirements for our next client update will be Android 4.0 (ice cream sandwich.) We recently announced this in the beginning of June. viewtopic.php?f=10&t=7873

Players who have devices that can be upgraded should upgrade to Android 4.0 to be able to play the game. The original Kindle Fire will not be able to upgrade to ice cream sandwich.

Re: Update 2.4.3 for Google Play & Amazon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:33 am
by Bbbb
CheMClarc wrote:Players who have devices that can be upgraded should upgrade to Android 4.0 to be able to play the game. The original Kindle Fire will not be able to upgrade to ice cream sandwich.


Well, that's true if you don't jailbreak it. I rooted mine long ago to install the Google store (and play BoH long before you all published through Amazon) and will say that it was not a simple process.