Server Maintenance - October 16, 2014

A preview of the newest features and previous build notes.

Re: Server Maintenance - October 16, 2014

Postby stanfordsquad » Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:13 pm

I sold karnaks ring ages ago because I did not know I would need it. Where can a get another broken ring to make another
stanfordsquad

Postby CheMClarc » Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:33 pm

stanfordsquad wrote:I sold karnaks ring ages ago because I did not know I would need it. Where can a get another broken ring to make another

Please contact customer service to have them look at your account. If you have it in your wardrobe then you will be able to do the quest without any assistance. If you happen to have created it and sold it before the wardrobe feature was out; we will have to look at your account to verify that you did have it and place it in your wardrobe.
Michael aka "CheMClarc"
Associate Producer
Like BoH on Facebook! http://facebook.com/bookofheroes
Follow BoH on Twitter! http://twitter.com/bookofheroes
CheMClarc

Postby Charon » Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:00 pm

I think you guys have done great with the update - plenty of quests, for those that enjoy the rpg-part, and new gear for the maniacs - also the secret stuff is fun! I enjoy that P2 in PM is semihard, even for an endgamer :D All in all Well done! Now you only have to get new toonies to start playing.....
Charon

Postby Sigèé » Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:22 am

Charon wrote:I think you guys have done great with the update - plenty of quests, for those that enjoy the rpg-part, and new gear for the maniacs - also the secret stuff is fun! I enjoy that P2 in PM is semihard, even for an endgamer :D All in all Well done! Now you only have to get new toonies to start playing.....

You always enjoy semihard Charon ;-) But I agree, from what I've seen, a good update! Especially the really really secret stuff :?:
Sigèé

Postby Sooper » Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:24 am

What's the reason for the update needing access to my media files?
Sooper

Previous

Return to Game Updates