Server Maintenance - March 27, 2014

A preview of the newest features and previous build notes.

Re: Server Maintenance - March 27, 2014

Postby EricM » Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:30 pm

B4Play wrote:
The payout is already really really low. You slice it anymore and why bother at all. I think for the tier it might be worse than CK is.

Yes, it is... But as is... It really isn't worth running as a ChV raid. We're consistently having 40-45 members in each raid, and still requiring 1-5 people burning 10k+ for gold. If the concession for cutting out waves and easing up p3 is a slight valor dip, I'd take it at this point. Greatly prefer an easier gold to a tougher silver just for a morale perspective. Can't even imagine how it's going for other guilds. I'd rather lob's cd halved so we can run that back to back ;) but that isn't happening.
EricM

Postby Illy_the_Red » Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:38 pm

EricM wrote:
B4Play wrote:
The payout is already really really low. You slice it anymore and why bother at all. I think for the tier it might be worse than CK is.

Yes, it is... But as is... It really isn't worth running as a ChV raid. We're consistently having 40-45 members in each raid, and still requiring 1-5 people burning 10k+ for gold. If the concession for cutting out waves and easing up p3 is a slight valor dip, I'd take it at this point. Greatly prefer an easier gold to a tougher silver just for a morale perspective. Can't even imagine how it's going for other guilds. I'd rather lob's cd halved so we can run that back to back ;) but that isn't happening.

Rather than trimming waves, just make the gold timer more realistic and the P3 boss reflect that this is supposed to be a 15k raid. That said, LoB is allegedly a 16k raid but clearly isn't aimed at that might level save for a token mob phase.
Illy_the_Red

Postby Arick » Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:14 am

I'm at 16300 might on my Justi. While I'm not pulling several thousand rpp during onslaught phases like the big dogs in LoB, I still manage to make better than the standard 150/2e ratio. I haven't tried the new Mists boss yet, but if he's as brutal as I'm hearing, I'll just stick with LoB.
Arick

Postby DiMoSauR » Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:44 pm

Arick wrote:I'm at 16300 might on my Justi. While I'm not pulling several thousand rpp during onslaught phases like the big dogs in LoB, I still manage to make better than the standard 150/2e ratio. I haven't tried the new Mists boss yet, but if he's as brutal as I'm hearing, I'll just stick with LoB.
just try it for a lough and you will see what everyone means!!!:'( have fun!
DiMoSauR

Postby Sardo_Numspa » Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:12 pm

Hunted is a waste of energy! I'm gonna stick with Legacy... At least its worth the effort!!
Sardo_Numspa

Previous

Return to Game Updates