Update 2.0.2 - February 5, 2014

A preview of the newest features and previous build notes.

Re: Update 2.0.2 - February 5, 2014

Postby SkyLeahWW » Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:32 pm

Should be available on kindle now, got mine updated. You need to delete and reinstall it to get it to work.
SkyLeahWW

Postby Bbbb » Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:34 pm

91Romeo wrote:Yeah the runes are sucking ATM...didn't see it mentioned about changing the way they work in the patch notes

To describe in better detail, it appears that duration and cooldown are identical now. Previously, the cooldown was less than the duration. It makes them a lot less useful because if you are trying to keep the spirit debuff going, it now has to expire before you renew it meaning you issue hits without the debuff going. Also, if you were stacking fire via runes, you can't do that anymore.

The patch notes only mentioned a description change, but there was a change beyond that.

The net effect is that I will be buying less runes because it is not possible to use as many during onslaught.
Bbbb

Postby alittleghost » Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:27 am

I just noticed the difference in rune effect duration and I really dislike it! It wasn't mentioned in the patch notes at all, is this a bug? Please fix it ):
alittleghost

Postby DjCleric » Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:51 am

[*]Fixed a bug with certain rune descriptions to cause them to be displayed with the wrong duration.

I believe this fix was for this bug, Frost Rune Duration Text.
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=5433

Now, all the runes effects will last for 3 seconds except for fire runes which will last for 5 seconds.

Venan, you guys mentioned nothing about rune duration changes but made them. It is a low move. :evil: :x
DjCleric

Postby JacynTaralax » Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:58 am

Where is the news about valentines event
JacynTaralax

Postby Illy_the_Red » Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:39 am

DjCleric wrote:
[*]Fixed a bug with certain rune descriptions to cause them to be displayed with the wrong duration.

Now, all the runes effects will last for 3 seconds except for fire runes which will last for 5 seconds.

Venan, you guys mentioned nothing about rune duration changes but made them. It is a low move. :evil: :x

Please change this back, otherwise increasing the silver drop rate was pointless. Now, using runes will become completely unsustainable (as someone already mentioned). Spirit runes were completely fine before.
Illy_the_Red

Postby Karilyn » Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:27 am

Im running on a Visual Land Prestige (Google store) & am having problem with the upgrade. I went to upgrade & all it did was re-install the 2.0.1 it was already running. The market doesn't even have 2.0.2. :x Has everyone else's worked out by now, or are there people still having problems? :? Thank you
Karilyn

Postby Trance_69 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:46 pm

Is it only me experiencing that the game is much slower and laggy now after the update?
Takes longer time to load the game and even when im fighting between the waves in a raid or in a normal dungeon the next wave of monsters takes longer time to load...
Using Android Cellphone Samsung S4
Trance_69

Postby scurvynaive » Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:00 pm

Ilyana wrote:
DjCleric wrote:

Please change this back, otherwise increasing the silver drop rate was pointless. Now, using runes will become completely unsustainable (as someone already mentioned). Spirit runes were completely fine before.

I second this. Mostly because it is now literally impossible to maintain a rune debuff with exception of fire. For me it is not even about the silver cost, which is admittedly unsustainably high, because it is not required to use runes in onslaught. Obviously it is a huge benefit but no one is putting a gun to your head and making you buy them. Being unable to maintain said buff however is garbage and means a significant nerfing of every single player. Not cool.

I am a wm and this nerf hurts me way more than the actual changes to wm, I can only imagine how justi feels who were already lousy at onslaught and then got hit with this nerf.
scurvynaive

Postby scurvynaive » Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:04 pm

Trance_69 wrote:Is it only me experiencing that the game is much slower and laggy now after the update?
Takes longer time to load the game and even when im fighting between the waves in a raid or in a normal dungeon the next wave of monsters takes longer time to load...
Using Android Cellphone Samsung S4

Yes I have experienced the same thing. fwiw I also have a samsung phone.
scurvynaive

PreviousNext

Return to Game Updates