Update 1.6 - Preview

A preview of the newest features and previous build notes.

Re: Update 1.6 - Preview

Postby Darkhorse » Wed May 01, 2013 7:45 pm

DnT_Eliel_ wrote:One point: currently Hero Score from Feats is not included in the rankings for the Leaderboard.

This should be corrected, in my opinion.

This is on purpose to stop some very easy exploits of the system ;)
Darkhorse

Postby ARC_Xeno » Wed May 01, 2013 7:59 pm

Bimbo_sama wrote:Yawn

Agreed. Enough about CoC, you've all made your point now move on
ARC_Xeno

Postby Rauhede » Thu May 02, 2013 11:10 pm

Axiom_Lord_ wrote:People really care about the leader board? Lol

Does the phrase "commerce III" ring any bells? The leader board can matter to most players who would like to earn one...
Rauhede

Postby Rauhede » Thu May 02, 2013 11:12 pm

Musketeer wrote:I'd rather keep the Forum button where it is and move the stupid Invite button elsewhere.

The number of times I've hit that button when I'm trying to read chat is in quadruple digits by now.

I actually use the Forum button, but have never wanted to use the invite button.

I second the motion!... Excellent suggestion..
Rauhede

Postby Rauhede » Thu May 02, 2013 11:31 pm

I like the majority of changes due for version 1.6...

Thanks for increasing GS/energy ratios...

The global raid format will allow loyalty bonus retention and the ability to align with a specific, if not more, coalition force... ODA GUILD can probably benefit from this the most!!!.

And lastly,... Have the developers given any thought to mercenaries pillaging exp/guild power when joining a global raid?... I do believe japster said it best, "it would give more credit to the individual who's more active." Or something along those lines. And add a very interesting aspect to a guilds power struggle...

1.6 should be pretty amazing! Looking forward to the streamlined BoH, Rau
Rauhede

Postby HOPE_Jay » Fri May 03, 2013 9:03 am

How many guild raid waves will be required to obtain level 1-5 loyalty. If no definite answer right now, rough estimate?
Thanks
HOPE_Jay

Postby Bbbb » Fri May 03, 2013 9:27 am

Rauhede wrote:The global raid format will allow loyalty bonus retention and the ability to align with a specific, if not more, coalition force... ODA GUILD can probably benefit from this the most!!!.

Funny, I thought that the update mostly undermined the Oda system. When players move up the ladder, they have to start over on loyalty. We'll see though.
Bbbb

Postby Possessed_Mithrid » Fri May 03, 2013 8:35 pm

Rauhede wrote:I like the majority of changes due for version 1.6...

And lastly,... Have the developers given any thought to mercenaries pillaging exp/guild power when joining a global raid?... I do believe japster said it best, "it would give more credit to the individual who's more active." Or something along those lines. And add a very interesting aspect to a guilds power struggle...

There is something about this that I really like...forget PvP...give Mercs the ability to pillage and build a Guild versus Guild "War" capability.
8-)
Possessed_Mithrid

Postby Classydame » Sun May 05, 2013 3:43 am

I wish we had a release date on 1.6, even if it were just an estimate
Classydame

Postby Tiffy » Sun May 05, 2013 2:30 pm

Darkhorse wrote:
[*]You gain loyalty as you defeat waves during a guild raid. As you gain more loyalty, you will increase in loyalty level which unlocks unique perks

Does it mean CoC is gonna be fastest way and cheapest way to increase guild loyalty... :roll:
Tiffy

PreviousNext

Return to Game Updates