Server Maintenance - January 3, 2013

A preview of the newest features and previous build notes.

Re: Server Maintenance - January 3, 2013

Postby Aluman » Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:57 pm

Icy grasp 30% dmg increase for ice skills still not working, and isnt in know issues.
Aluman

Postby Little_Mike » Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:14 pm

EJ_Aluman wrote:Icy grasp 30% dmg increase for ice skills still not working, and isnt in know issues.

The Frozen debuff that Icy Grasp places on the monster increases the damage of Ice Spells while it is active. Icy Grasp itself will not do more damage at this point, but your next Ice spell will. Once the Frozen debuff is removed, it will no longer increase the damage of Ice Spells.
Little_Mike

Postby Asandir » Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:43 pm

Hi mike, appreciate the work you guys do, but I'm distinctly unimpressed this morning.

I had my WM in EotVG 2 at 90% complete last night. I woke up to find it at 60% having lost 10 dark ether and gaining 1 cave serpent venom. I had kind of expected it, and was sad but figured the "higher encounter rates while on the quest" would mean it wouldn't be too bad.

Then I had the "pleasure" of spending 76 en for not 1 iron basilisk!!! Bear in mins that prior to the update I went from 0 basilisks to 9 in about 120 en but sadly needed sleep before I could finish the quest before the update.

Now if I can get the blasted basilisk shortly and the gate warden spawns reasonably I'll get over it soon enough, but if I find I'm spending 70+ en for a single quest encounter I'm gonna be pissed. Especially since I probably averaged about 1 in 20-26 en previously.
Asandir

Postby Little_Mike » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:17 pm

Asandir wrote:Hi mike, appreciate the work you guys do, but I'm distinctly unimpressed this morning.

I had my WM in EotVG 2 at 90% complete last night. I woke up to find it at 60% having lost 10 dark ether and gaining 1 cave serpent venom. I had kind of expected it, and was sad but figured the "higher encounter rates while on the quest" would mean it wouldn't be too bad.

Then I had the "pleasure" of spending 76 en for not 1 iron basilisk!!! Bear in mins that prior to the update I went from 0 basilisks to 9 in about 120 en but sadly needed sleep before I could finish the quest before the update.

Now if I can get the blasted basilisk shortly and the gate warden spawns reasonably I'll get over it soon enough, but if I find I'm spending 70+ en for a single quest encounter I'm gonna be pissed. Especially since I probably averaged about 1 in 20-26 en previously.

Please send us an in-game customer support email and we will see what we can do for you.
Little_Mike

Postby Mscdman » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:57 pm

I'm confused here. I'm not seeing any improvement in flux drop rate. At what level does it improve. I spent all 42 e to get a portal to l2 and no flux. What am I doing wrong?

Also I've now spent 80 e trying to get unstable ether from ancient ruins in nithious and not a single one. What's up???
Mscdman

Postby Little_Mike » Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:45 pm

Mscdman wrote:I'm confused here. I'm not seeing any improvement in flux drop rate. At what level does it improve. I spent all 42 e to get a portal to l2 and no flux. What am I doing wrong?

Also I've now spent 80 e trying to get unstable ether from ancient ruins in nithious and not a single one. What's up???

The flux drop rates at level 1 only increased slightly. Levels 2-4 has been increased by several times over their previous rates as other players can attest to. The unstable ether has the same drop rates as the other rare materials in the quest. Unfortunately, luck is luck and it is what it is. There may be other changes we will be looking into but that will not be until 1.5.2.
Little_Mike

Postby Asandir » Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:38 am

Hi mike,

I'm calm now :-). Appearance rates appear to be ok. I musta just pushed bad luck to the limit. I did send an in-game mail, but feel free to let it go.

Regards.
Asandir

Postby LUNABELLA » Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:46 am

Any plans to fix the timer in onslaught raids?
LUNABELLA

Postby IceNinja » Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:50 pm

You say the drop.rate of the flux have been significantly increased then why after freakin 60 energy not.one flux what is that about this is extremely frustrating as I am have been stuck on the same 2 quest for over 2 weeks one is the.flux quest and the other I can't do because I can't get in the new zone. Please please message me in game about this
IceNinja

Postby Little_Mike » Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:05 pm

LUNABELLA wrote:Any plans to fix the timer in onslaught raids?

This will be addressed in the next client update.
Little_Mike

Previous

Return to Game Updates