Update 1.5 - December 20, 2012

A preview of the newest features and previous build notes.

Re: Patch 1.5 - December 20, 2012

Postby Little_Mike » Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:37 am

Finalized build notes have been updated.

The 1.5.0 client has been released on iOS and Android. Please check periodically for the update.

The servers are expected to be back up on December 20, 2012 at 12:00 PM EST/5 PM GMT.

Thank you for your patience.
User avatar
Little_Mike
 
Posts: 1267
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:52 pm
Location: Cromwell, CT

Re: Patch 1.5 - December 20, 2012

Postby Grnm » Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:43 am

Little_Mike wrote:Finalized build notes have been updated.

The 1.5.0 client has been released on iOS and Android. Please check periodically for the update.

The servers are expected to be back up on December 20, 2012 at 12:00 PM EST/5 PM GMT.

Thank you for your patience.


Aaaah, I REALLY like the new icon and the wallpaper with the evil blonde, thank you guys!

UPD: Done. Downloaded update from Google play (Android). Correctly says "Servers are currently down for maintenance.."
Last edited by Grnm on Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
Grnm
 
Posts: 227
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:29 am

Re: Patch 1.5 - December 20, 2012

Postby OBwan » Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:03 am

I'm suffering from severe withdrawals.

WOF @ KOTOR usually starts in the next 45 minutes.

FS @ WP is usually well underway.

:mrgreen:

Thanks for all the hard work guys!

I just know this game is going to be better than ever!
OBwan
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:57 am

Re: Patch 1.5 - December 20, 2012

Postby Celestial_Cavalier » Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:16 am

Wow that's a very BIG sword!!! Definitely much more appealing compared to the old icon.
Celestial_Cavalier
 
Posts: 276
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:52 pm

Re: Patch 1.5 - December 20, 2012

Postby Grnm » Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:27 am

Celestial_Cavalier wrote:Wow that's a very BIG sword!!! Definitely much more appealing compared to the old icon.

On my non-HD droid intro screen she looks like an undead granny with greyish hair and oversized hips, haha. Which is good btw, kinda puts you into right mood. And the icon is excellent.
Grnm
 
Posts: 227
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:29 am

Re: Patch 1.5 - December 20, 2012

Postby Celestial_Cavalier » Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:47 am

Grnm wrote:
Celestial_Cavalier wrote:Wow that's a very BIG sword!!! Definitely much more appealing compared to the old icon.

On my non-HD droid intro screen she looks like an undead granny with greyish hair and oversized hips, haha. Which is good btw, kinda puts you into right mood. And the icon is excellent.


The leg armour is too big for her or is it really a her?

4 more hours to go. Going to be 4 AM here in my place.
Celestial_Cavalier
 
Posts: 276
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:52 pm

Re: Patch 1.5 - December 20, 2012

Postby japster » Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:31 pm

I don't see any explicit reference to the fact that mages 2hand weapons are now faster and that they do magic damage on normal attack instead of melee.

Did that change actually make it live or was it canned?
japster
 
Posts: 417
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:22 pm

Re: Patch 1.5 - December 20, 2012

Postby Little_Mike » Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:23 pm

TCG_japster wrote:I don't see any explicit reference to the fact that mages 2hand weapons are now faster and that they do magic damage on normal attack instead of melee.

Did that change actually make it live or was it canned?


I want to say that staffs are the same speed, but yes, it does magic damage now.
User avatar
Little_Mike
 
Posts: 1267
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:52 pm
Location: Cromwell, CT

Re: Patch 1.5 - December 20, 2012

Postby Gwain » Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:01 pm

I really am enjoying the update. Only complaint is the inability to use Seismic Slash at the start of combat. The whole point is to strike first before your enemy. With the "warm up" it kind of makes a ability that was reliable to kind of useless.
Gwain
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:41 pm

Re: Patch 1.5 - December 20, 2012

Postby japster » Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:48 am

"Frozen stuns an enemy and reduces resistance to Ice damage by 15% for 3 seconds."

I'd like to check if the reduced resistance to ice remains even after the stun has been broken. I.e. does the enemy have reduced resistance to ice spells for 3 whole seconds regardless of breaking the stun, or does the reduced resistance go away with the stun?

Similarly, for Icy Grasp, does the increased damage taken from ice stay for the full 3 seconds, or only for the next attack, i.e. when stun is broken?

Also, is the reduced ice resistance debuff from "frozen" really the same thing as the increased ice damage debuff for icy grasp? They seem similar but are worded differently. Any clarification would be helpful. Thanks!

P.S. the patch notes here say Icy Grasp increases ice damage by 30% but in-game it's only 15%. I'm guessing a nerf bat occurred somewhere, but please edit these notes to reflect it! Thanks.
japster
 
Posts: 417
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:22 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Game Updates

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest