Update 1.5 Design Notes - Part 2

A preview of the newest features and previous build notes.

Re: Patch 1.5 Design Notes - Part 2

Postby Harryfat » Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:16 pm

Hotasfire0Coolasice wrote:
Lord_Venan wrote:Well, there went November!

December 6th.

That is our target App Store submission date. That puts us at having a build live sometime in the Dec.13th-20th range. Depending on Apple. So it's close! Really, really close! One week away. Eeek!

I think Apple gets joy out of watching me check my app every 15 mins to see if the update was live yet. Hopefully tomorrow is it!

Is that really necessary to check regularly?

If past history holds true to form, Venan needs to coordinate with Apple and Android market for the simultaneous release of any updates. Typically we get an in games news telling us the update is coming with the typical disclaimer of “server is coming down at 11 AM EST next day and any raids not complete will not be reimbursed blah blah” as they have to give all guilds enough heads up time to not schedule any raids during the down time.

In perfect world, Venan will have everything done within the two hours allotted time but one recent update took at least four plus hours before everything was back online so unless you just enjoy looking at the game update page every 15 minutes, my bet is the update won’t be sneaking up on anyone.
Harryfat

Re: Patch 1.5 Design Notes - Part 2

Postby CrazyCalla » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:17 pm

i love the new patch! particularly the new talent tree! Thanks for this game! Hands down my favorite!
CrazyCalla

Previous

Return to Game Updates