Update 1.4.1 - August 23, 2012

A preview of the newest features and previous build notes.

Re: Patch 1.4.1 - August 23, 2012

Postby Hai5 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:16 am

Argiphontes wrote:Love how the Moderators can log on post stupid replies to dumb posts without dealing with any real issues then dissapear while some of us are having real issues with this patch


Just so you know little mike is one of the respected dev. If you think he is stupid then you should stop playing this game. Your comment is stupid
Image
User avatar
Hai5
 
Posts: 239
Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:49 am

Re: Patch 1.4.1 - August 23, 2012

Postby Lady_Katy » Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:53 am

Saimario, send us a support email from the gear icon on the main menu and we will look at your account
Lady_Katy
 
Posts: 247
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:52 am

Re: Patch 1.4.1 - August 23, 2012

Postby Lady_Katy » Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:55 am

Pureawesomeness, they are better but not perfect. They will be changing again but I don't know at what time. They are good enough for now. We will post on the forums when we decide to change those again.
Lady_Katy
 
Posts: 247
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:52 am

Re: Patch 1.4.1 - August 23, 2012

Postby Lady_Katy » Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:58 am

Argi, we will need to be in the office to investigate your issue. It seems to be isolated and isn't happening on any in house device. We need to sleep sometime! :) we will check it out and see if there's anything we can do tomorrow.
Lady_Katy
 
Posts: 247
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:52 am

Re: Patch 1.4.1 - August 23, 2012

Postby Argiphontes » Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:03 am

Lady_Katy wrote:Argi, we will need to be in the office to investigate your issue. It seems to be isolated and isn't happening on any in house device. We need to sleep sometime! :) we will check it out and see if there's anything we can do tomorrow.


Thank you that is all that needed to be done. Just acknowledging the post makes all the difference

This app is compatible with your Boost Mobile Kyocera C5170. so you know what device im using
Argiphontes
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:11 am

Re: Patch 1.4.1 - August 23, 2012

Postby saimario » Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:19 am

Lady_Katy wrote:Saimario, send us a support email from the gear icon on the main menu and we will look at your account


Thank you.
Now problem clear. I think my phone problem because after i hard reset it can use normally.

Thanks again
saimario
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:54 pm

Re: Patch 1.4.1 - August 23, 2012

Postby saimario » Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:27 am

Lady_Katy wrote:Saimario, send us a support email from the gear icon on the main menu and we will look at your account


Can't login again. I sent mail to coustomer suppose already vice BOH game ( contact) ( customer.support@venan.com; )
saimario
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:54 pm

Re: Patch 1.4.1 - August 23, 2012

Postby Goriks_Kubricks » Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:37 am

Little_Mike wrote:
HxA_Goriksky wrote:this update killing me... my android devices cant download all the data coz downloaded into internal memory (i still have 50mb left)... can you provide a setup for game who already patched into 1.4.1? soo no in game download... i love this game soo much..

HxA


Try freeing up 100MB, load Book of Heroes, reset content by going into the Options menu, and then try playing again. Right now with the way how our dlc works, you need enough space to download the archive and to extract it. In the end, it won't need 100MB, but the space is required to extract everything properly. In the future, we will be looking at making it so the application data can be stored on a SD card. Sorry for the inconvenience.



my internal phone only 180mb i can clear up to 100mb coz lot of important apps cant be deleted..
maybe ill be off and wait for new update..

for my guild helmsmen alliance ill miss you guys!
Goriks_Kubricks
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 12:18 pm

Re: Patch 1.4.1 - August 23, 2012

Postby Little_Mike » Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:55 am

Argiphontes wrote:PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My Kyrocera Hydro running the android ICS will not download the game from Google play. Before this update I had no Issues when i tried to update the game after the patch it just sets at the downloading screen but never starts. So I uninstalled thinking I would just down load the latest version. It too sets at the downloading screen.


My apologies, I didn't mean to ignore your post, I was going to post something about it, but it was late and I forgot about it. In any case, if I understand your post correctly, you are having issues downloading the game from Google Play? If that's the case, I'm not quite sure what we can do to solve your problem. Is the download starting but it doesn't progress? Or are you getting an error that says your device isn't supported? Or did I completely misunderstand your post and you downloaded the game, but when you hit play in Book of Heroes, it just sits in the loading screen?

Also, in the future, if you need immediate customer support, please email us at customer.support@venan.com.
User avatar
Little_Mike
 
Posts: 1267
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:52 pm
Location: Cromwell, CT

Re: Patch 1.4.1 - August 23, 2012

Postby Little_Mike » Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:57 am

HxA_Goriksky wrote:
Little_Mike wrote:
HxA_Goriksky wrote:this update killing me... my android devices cant download all the data coz downloaded into internal memory (i still have 50mb left)... can you provide a setup for game who already patched into 1.4.1? soo no in game download... i love this game soo much..

HxA


Try freeing up 100MB, load Book of Heroes, reset content by going into the Options menu, and then try playing again. Right now with the way how our dlc works, you need enough space to download the archive and to extract it. In the end, it won't need 100MB, but the space is required to extract everything properly. In the future, we will be looking at making it so the application data can be stored on a SD card. Sorry for the inconvenience.



my internal phone only 180mb i can clear up to 100mb coz lot of important apps cant be deleted..
maybe ill be off and wait for new update..

for my guild helmsmen alliance ill miss you guys!


I'm sorry there's nothing else we can do for you. If you have a SD card, you can probably move most of those applications in order to free up space.
User avatar
Little_Mike
 
Posts: 1267
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:52 pm
Location: Cromwell, CT

PreviousNext

Return to Game Updates

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron