Update 2.2.0, October 15th, 2014
Level cap has been raised to 35! Players will now be able to increase their characters' level to 35, adding 2 more points to their ability trees.
New Downloadable Content System! The overall storage size should be reduced for most users. Following this client update, all future client updates should only download a small amount of new content instead of redownloading all content. New users should be able to get into the game much more quickly on initial install. Most of the required content will be downloaded in the background while the user completes the early tutorial levels.
Players will now be able to view a list of the raids that are in the game directly from the user interface. Players can view each raid to see its valor type then join those raids directly from this list. Guild raids will also be indicated on this new interface.
We have greatly improved the combat text in the game in order improve the clarity and visual placement for the user. This includes streamlining effects based on their target and if they are positive or negative effects. These changes should not have any impact on the speed at which combat can be completed.
Emperor Trask's Grip on Fellmarsh is failing! Quests located in Fellmarsh have gone through an overhaul and a majority of quests have had their objectives reduced and their rewards increased.
Guardian Valor is a new tier of valor that is rewarded for completing new raids and is used to purchase the new Tier 18 PVE gear.
Feeling lost? Quest Finder is a new tracking system that helps players find where they need to go to complete their current quests.
- Conversion of Champion Valor to Guardian Valor available in Majerio's Shop.
- Combat Screen Shake can now be turned on and off through the options menu.
- Sha'lyn, the Spider Queen will now drop Tier 6 red shards instead of Tier 5 red shards.
- Updated the Black Market with items such as potion recipes and Tier 7 gems.
- It seems your doom wasn't really impending! Removed "Impending Doom" from all non-onslaught raid encounters where it still existed.
- Hunted in the Mists has had it's wave numbers and valor payouts changed to be aligned with the progression curve of the new content.
- Invite Friends button has moved to the Mucky Duck Inn.
- Added new icons for in-game currency sales.
- Added Tier 6 lockboxes to Majerio's Shop.
- Added Gold Shield pricing to Tier 6 Gems in Majerio's Shop.
- Chat and in game mail now require that the hero be level 4 or above.
- Raids will now display the valor type that they pay out on their initial screen.
Vile Realm Chapters 4 & 5
- New Quests that travel through the Ethereal Expanse and the Sanctuary on your way to confront Caliban!
- New Monsters have been preparing for your arrival and others that you may just stumble upon!
- New Dungeons will have players encounter the half-dragon, Yodrin and Caliban himself.
- New Raids will pit players against the threat of Caliban… and might even pit you against a new rumored threat!
- New Tier 18 Gear and Weapons are available in order to prepare for what may lie ahead after Caliban is dealt with.
- New Tier 7 Gems have been added to Majerio's Shop to help enhance your hero's attributes.
- New Tier 6 gem shards have been added to dungeons.
- New Guardian Tier leaderboards!
- Have Karnak's Ring? After Caliban is defeated you might want to keep an open ear for any new developments regarding this heavily sought after artifact!
- Face a new mysterious threat emerging and earn a powerful ring. Beware, this is only for the most seasoned adventurers!
- Minimum level to challenge another player in the Coliseum with gold shields is now level 20.
- Heavenly Wave now correctly decreases Impending Doom's duration.
- Addressed an issue with Incursion Portals where certain waves mistakenly would not drop flux.
- Addressed an issue where obtaining Raja or Pimm from the Lockbox would not trigger the Heroic Feats.
- Adjusted pricing for Tier 8 PvP 2 Handed Weapon.
- Adjusted defense value for Tier 16 PVP Light Shield.
- Addressed an issue where Masters Rank #1 was showing #0.
- Addressed an issue where the "Get Ready!" message in the Coliseum would get stuck after finding a match.
- Addressed an issue where Legacy of Blades: Phase 2 enemy's bleed ability wasn't damaging players.
- Addressed an issue where having two characters on the same quest and swapping between them caused a desync.
- On iOS and Amazon Appstore clients only: some text is not translated into other languages. This will be resolved quickly in a forthcoming bug fix release.
- If you have two characters on the same quest and swap between them it can cause a desync.
1.6.0 Update, May 8, 2013
- Game update 1.6 includes a large number of fixes to our servers and the way we process server actions behind the scenes. These changes will not be visible to the player, but will increase the stability of day to day player actions.
- Players can no longer gain Hero Score from monsters that are gray to them.
- There is now a new player offer! Players who create a new character will be able to get a free gift of useful items when they make a gold shield or silver purchase in the first 72 hours.
- A new zone, the Shattered Plane has been added! This zone includes new monsters, items, and quests.
- The Book of Heroes FAQ has seen significant updates.
- Guild loyalty has been implemented!
- You gain loyalty as you defeat waves during a guild raid. As you gain more loyalty, you will increase in loyalty level which unlocks unique perks!
- Level 1: +5% Raid Rewards (Guild Raids Only)
- Level 2: Guild Favors
- Level 3: +5% Raid Rewards (Guild Raids Only)
- Level 4: +4 Max Energy
- Level 5: +4 Max Energy
- Guilds can now have up to 100 members.
- Guilds can now run a maximum of 3 raids at a time.
- The Guild Level Cap has been raised to 40
- Raid Finder/Mercenaries has been implemented!
- You may now join any open raid as a mercenary by accessing the “Find Raid” or “Auto Join” buttons on a raid’s information page.
- Once locked into a given raid, you cannot participant in another instance of the same raid, including ones hosted by your own guild, until the raid is complete.
- Mercenaries have temporary access to the chat channel of the guild who is hosting the raid.
- Guilds may start raids with a certain number of mercenary slots open or they can be opened at a later point in time as the raid is already in progress.
- Guilds may password protect their raid.
- Guilds will receive a 10% bonus to power, prestige, and guild XP if no mercenaries are used.
- RPP contributed by mercenaries will provide power, prestige, and guild XP at a rate of 50% of a guilded member.
- As a mercenary you can only be locked to a maximum of 3 raids at a time.
- A new Captain’s Valor raid has been added in the Shattered Plane.
- All raids in the game have been re-balanced! Raids now have a raider and mercenary cap. Raid duration, rewards, and caps have all been brought in line to make sure the overall experience is more balanced.
- In light of the mercenary system, the target raiders for most raids has been increased. The targeted raider counts are now 10,20,30, and 40 depending on the raid.
- The average hero token rewards for knights and captains valor raids have been increased.
- Shadow Walker
- Piercing Strike - Increased from 110/130/150% weapon damage to 110/140/170% weapon damage
- Toxic Blade - Increased from 110/130/150% weapon damage to 110/140/170% weapon damage
- War Mage
- Ice Shield - Damage reduced from 90% reduction to 75% reduction and proc rate reduced from 15/30/45% to 10/20/30%
- Snap Cast - Will now only proc off of abilities that deal damage
- Brutal Strike - Will now delay enemy actions by 0.15s/0.3s/0.45s in addition to it's weapon damage
- Heroic Will - Now gives a buff that will increase the cast speed of your next ability by 50%
- Cleave - Casting time has decreased from 125/125/125% weapon speed to 125/112.5/100% weapon speed
A new dungeon has been implemented in the Shattered Plane
A new level 17-20 quest line has been added to introduce Claude the barber!
- A new level 25-30 quest line has been added for the Shattered Plane
- The quest "Shards of Ironhaven" has been re-tuned.
- The quest "What the Flux" has been re-tuned.
- The "Vile Gate" quest series has been re-tuned.
- There is now a quest that links "A Clever Disguise" with "Bandit Camp Brawl"
- New daily quests have been added.
- The shadow crystal drop rate has been raised. The quest now requires more shadow crystals to complete.
A new high level item has been added to the game. Players will be able to find more clues in the shattered plane!
- Essences and Flux now drop from the raid "Battle of the Vile Gate" and the new Shattered Plane raid
- There is now a low chance for a class appropriate "Magic" type enchantment to drop from the new Shattered Plane dungeon
- Guild challenges have been updated to include new monster types
- A series of new guild challenges have been added. After guilds obtain statues for slaying certain types of enemies they can now obtain monuments to their glory!
Feats have been added for new monster types
- Various combat animations have been streamlined to make them more fluid.
- The hero bar on the main player screen has been updated and streamlined to make experience gains more discernable and make gold shield and silver purchases more accessible to end users, as well as display the server time.
- The introductory title screens have been streamlined for a better user experience.
- The energy refill pane has been redesigned. Energy can now be purchased in the following denominations: 12 energy for 4 gold shields, 24 energy for 8 gold shields, or “Fill up” for a variable rate. You can only “Fill up” if you need more than 12 energy. The 20 energy potion has been upgraded to 24 energy to accommodate this change.
- Energy potions can now be used on the energy refill pane.
- There is now an account wide permanent ignore function. People can also be removed from ignore from the options menu.
- The Consumables section of the inventory is now sorted by priority. Potions and Elixirs should now appear at the top of the list.
- The Materials section of the inventory is now sorted by priority. This should make it easier to look up enchanting materials.
- Stackable items now indicate how many of the item you are purchasing in its name. Example: “Large Energy Potion” sold in the Black Market is now listed as “1 Large Energy Potion” to indicate that one purchase is for one potion.
- The additional stats menu has been re-organized and updated to show additional information.
- The “Contact Customer Support” button now links to a FAQ prior to sending an email to support.
- The forums button have been moved to the options menu.
- There is now a view leaderboards button on the bottom map screen bar.
- The guild members screen and friend list screen will no longer reset to the top of the list when making a change.
- Android users can now enter new lines in the guild description and email body text fields.
- Fixed an issue that would cause scrolling to lock up.
- Fixed an issue that was causing Hero Training to cost more than the displayed amount.
- Elixir of Commerce can now be consumed anywhere on the map except Majerio's shop. The benefit still works in the shop, however.
- Fixed a bug that would prevent players from using consumables out of combat.
- After selling an item, your inventory will now retain it’s order.
- Fixed a rare issue where entering a dungeon would result in being charged energy twice.
- Fixed an instance where the “Free Shields” offer wall would crash the game.
- Fixed a bug where certain guild challenge items were dropping from all areas when they should only be dropping from a specific area.
- The “Like” Facebook button now properly brings you to the Book of Heroes page.
- Gaze of Despair now does fire damage.
- Fixed quest text in Dragonmoor that was referencing the incorrect area.
- Certain encounters can now spawn two or more times in a row.
- Justicar’s Stagger will no longer consume Overkill.
- You can no longer bring up the iOS keyboard in the events channel.
- Bug with chat where it would send messages when you close the keyboard has been fixed.
The Recruit Friends system has been implemented. Invite friends to Book of Heroes and receive rewards!
- There is a new screen accessible from the main action bar that may be used to easily invite your friends to play the game by providing their e-mail address.
- An e-mail will be sent to your friend with instructions on how to obtain and install the game.
- Your friend will receive an invitation code that will be used to accept the recruitment offer. Once this code is entered and accepted, your friend will receive an in-game currency award to help them as they start playing. In addition, you will receive in-game currency awards when your friend starts playing and also when they reach certain level milestones.
- Any friend you invite will automatically be added to your friend list in the game.
- When you Respec, you can now assign the first four Ability points. In order to maintain the new user flow, the first four Ability points are still auto-assigned. After which, the Respec option opens up at Level 5.
- Purchasing currency will now place the currency in an Account bank. All Characters under the same Venan Id will be able to access this pool of currency. When purchasing items, currency from the Character will first be used. Afterwards, currency from the Account bank will be used.
- When a user is silenced in chat, a system message indicating this will now be posted to the Global channel and as a whisper to that user.
- The maximum number of friends that may be attached to an account has been increased from 100 to 150.
- A fourth Elite starting bundle for all classes have been added. This is the bundle you want to start with if you want to totally devastate your enemies!
All raids have changed in order to improve player experience.
- The Plaguerider: This raid has been made easier. The cooldown has been increased by 30 minutes.
- Lockbolt's Reign: This raid has been made easier and is now a 3 hour raid. The cooldown and rewards have been changed accordingly.
- Wrath of the Overseer: This raid has been made easier and is now a 4 hour raid. The cooldown and rewards have been changed accordingly.
- Risen from the Depths: This raid has been made easier and is now a 3 hour raid. The cooldown and rewards have been changed accordingly.
- Attack at Dawn: The cooldown has been increased by 30 minutes.
- Dark Lord Helion: This raid is now a 4 hour raid. The cooldown and rewards have been changed accordingly.
- Cursed Keep: The cooldown has been increased by 30 minutes.
- Vale of the Ice Dragon: This raid is now a 3 hour raid. The cooldown and rewards have been changed accordingly.
- Forgotten Sentinels: The cooldown has been increased by 1 hour.
- War of Fellmarsh: This raid is now a 4 hour raid. The cooldown and rewards have been changed accordingly.
- A new starter raid, Gobblin' Goblins (Tier 1, 2 Hours, 0 Might), has been added! Protect the Mucky Duck Inn from a group of hungry goblins!
- Onslaught mode has been implemented and added to two new raids. Please note, the cooldowns for these raids are longer than normal while we evaluate Onslaught mode.
- Crypt of Corruption (Tier 2, 2 Hours, 2300 Might): Helion's dark energy has corrupted an Eldritch Guardian in a forgotten crypt in Lake Nithus! Stop it before the corruption spreads to the rest of the land!
- The Shadow Comes (Tier 3, 3 Hours, 7250 Might): The Hunter plots his revenge on Glenfort with the gathering of the Hand of Shadow in Dragonmoor. Foil this plot to protect Glenfort once again!
- Onslaught mode will be first introduced with these two new raids. As we evaluate data, more raids will be updated to include Onslaught type encounters.
- For 4 Energy, you have a certain amount of time to defeat as many encounters as you can.
- Ability Cooldowns, Buffs, and Debuffs are maintained between encounters.
- The more encounters you defeat, the more RPP and rewards you receive!
- Gear up, evaluate your Spec, and optimize Ability rotations in order to defeat as many encounters as you can before time runs out!
- Queen Bogworm in Forgotten Sentinels should now drop an appropriate amount of Silver.
- General Mal'zann in War of Fellmarsh has put on better gear.
- Emperor Trask in War of Fellmarsh now properly utilizes the shield barriers he puts up.
- The 5 minute warm up time before a Raid no longer count towards the duration.
- You can now view the entire RPP leaderboard in the Raid information screen while in the zone map.
- The Raid information screen while in the zone map now properly displays the number of last active Guild members.
- Raid Bosses now appear more fearsome!
- You can no longer enter a raid when over the inventory cap.
- RPP bonus no longer resets when switching phases, exiting to the map screen, or exiting the application. The bonus will still reset if you enter a different zone location, such as a combat area or the shops within Glenfort.
- Cleaned up end of raid conditions so it is more clear to the user.
- Top 3 RPP contributors now receive reward bonuses: 1st Place: 20%, 2nd Place: 15%, and 3rd Place: 10%. The achievements for completing raids as the top contributor have changed to completing raids as one of the top 3 contributors.
- Ties are now appropriately handled when distributing raid rewards or generating raid report mail. The bonus reward for top contributors will be correctly split between characters who tie for one of the top ranks.
- Might Requirement has been added as a Guild management option. Players who do not meet this requirement will no longer be able to apply to the Guild.
- Guilds that have reached the maximum of 60 members will no longer appear in the join Guild list.
- Two additional Guild Roles have been added: Veteran and Recruit. The following is a list of Roles and their permissions:
- Guild Master: Disband Guild, Promote users up to Guild Master, Demote/Kick users, Accept Applicants, Manage Guild, Start/Cancel Raids
- Officer: Promote users up to Veteran, Demote/Kick Veteran users and lower, Accept Applicants, Manage Guild, Start/Cancel Raids
- Veteran: Start/Cancel Raids
- Member: No permissions
- Recruit: No permissions
- You must now be Level 7 and pay 5 Gold Shields in order to create a Guild.
- You can now view the Power and Prestige Guild leaderboards when not in a Guild.
- You can no longer Disband a Guild if there are still members left.
- Guild information will now properly refresh after joining a Guild.
- A small percentage of Power earned in Raids will now be added to Prestige with no decay over time.
- Combat state is now being saved and will load at a specific checkpoint when logging into a character that is in combat.
- Consumables in combat are now sorted alphabetically in the combat button tray.
- Damage Over Time Debuffs can now critically hit. This includes the War Mage's Combustion Ability.
- The Shriek sound effect has been changed to something less annoying.
- Health regeneration has been removed while in-combat. This also addresses an exploit where you can avoid death when pausing the game.
- The Defend Buff will now get properly removed after dying while Defending.
- Fixed an issue that would desync the player when going into the Character management screen at the end of combat in certain situations.
Quests and Zones
- A new raiding specific questline has been added.
- New Daily Bounty quests have been added.
- The areas you need to visit in the quest "The Old Tomes" now require 1 Energy each instead of 5.
- The Giant Leeches of Fellmarsh have left the arid lands of The Barrens for the more hospitable Ferndell Swamp.
- The Steppes of Cerberus dungeon now contains more canine minions.
- There is now a confirmation dialog that displays all relevant information when creating a Venan Id.
- The last Venan Id email used to log in is now saved and restored in the log in screen.
- Fixed issues with the Raid button info in combat that would display erroneous information.
- Guild Challenges now properly displays when viewing Guild information in a Raid.
- The Guild news feed no longer displays "by Venan".
- Fixed an issue that could lead the game to lock up when tapping on Guild information in the Guild Search screen rapidly.
- The Chat preview pane will no longer display out of date messages.
- The auto-correct option has been added. This will enable auto-correct while typing into the Chat, Guild MOTD, and Guild Description fields. This option overrides the device's system option for auto-correct.
- "REWARDS" has been renamed to "ATTACHMENTS" in the Mail message screen.
- Item information now displays properly when tapping on the item icon in the Mail message screen.
- You can no longer delete Mail with rewards attached. You must first claim the rewards before you can delete the message.
- You can now purchase multiple quantities of currency in Majerio's Shop.
- Hero Tokens are now displayed instead of Silver in the currency preview tray in the Hero Training screen.
- There is now a confirmation dialog when unlocking an Augment Gem Slot.
- The delete Character button has been removed from the Create New Character pane.
- Fixed an issue where under certain conditions, you could touch items behind the Quest screen.
- General improvements have been made to the connection error flow. Certain connection failures can now be retried properly.
- Fixed several issues that would cause the game to lock up indefinitely with the golden spinner; most notably at the end of combat.
- You will no longer get kicked out of a Grind or Raid zone when you load back into a fight that you are currently engaged in. You will still get kicked out of the zone if you log off while the Leave/Continue dialog is still visible.
- The zone location popup will now close properly when entering a Narration-only location.
- There is now a sound effect when purchasing Hero Training and Augment Gem Slots.
- Chat messages will now properly be updated after backgrounding the game for a long period of time while in the Chat screen.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the redemption of currency after an In-App Purchase to fail when logging into a Character.
- You can no longer heal yourself at the temple when at full health.
- When completing a guild objective during a non-raid combat, guild prestige will now be recalculated immediately.
- Fixed a bug on iOS that would crash the application after backgrounding for a long period of time.
- The initial client application size has been reduced. Additional assets are now downloaded at first launch. This should resolve issues with some Android devices that were unable to properly download and install the game.
- The whisper button has been fixed and should work properly now on Android.
- Auto-correct has been implemented on Android.
- Text boxes that have a lot of text (Guild management motd/description, Mail body, etc.) can now scroll.
- Push notifications have been implemented on Android. You should now be able to receive notifications when your Guild starts a Raid!
Chapter 3: Dragonmoor
A mysterious elven scholar named Alador appears in the village of Glenfort following the defeat of Lord Helion seeking the final destination of the dark mage's scattered power. Track down the final vestiges of Helion's power and travel to the volcanic land of Dragonmoor to find the only one capable of containing this nefarious force once and for all!
Chapter 3: Dragonmoor adds an entirely new zone to the world of Book of Heroes, along with an extensive quest chain suitable for players between levels 15-17. In addition to conquering the fiery lands of Dragonmoor, you can explore Glenfort's hidden grottos in search of an ancient artifact lost to time, take on new Daily Quests, complete new Feats of Heroism, and indulge in our most-requested feature:
multiple character support!
Even more changes have been made to Book of Heroes in this update, so read on for the in-depth patch notes!
- New Venan ID system allows users to create multiple character slots in Book of Heroes and access their heroes across multiple devices.
- New Dragonmoor Zone added for players between levels 15-17. Visit Alador after defeating Lord Helion to begin the journey to this new and exciting locale!
- New Legendary item enchantments that can be earned through special quests and in the brand new Mystery Lockboxes in Majerio's Shop.
- New Feats of Heroism added. Check out your list of Feats to see all the new heroic deeds you can accomplish for Hero Score and Gold Shields!
- Added new "Crit Power" statistic that increases the power of critical hits.
- Player equipment now sorts by item level from low to high.
- Added an arrow that indicates you must tap the Mucky Duck Inn after completing the tutorial objectives.
- Added new animating "New Items" banner to Majerio's shop icon in the Glenfort Village map whenever new items have been added to the shop.
- Added a new "Needs Upgrade" notification on item slots that have not been upgraded in a while.
- Fixed a bug where notifications in dialog boxes would appear when the Pause Menu was up.
- Fixed a bug where tapping a piece of loot after a battle would pick up an object behind it first.
- Adjusted loot pick-up control from touch-release to on-touch.
- Help button has been moved onto the main Options screen.
- Removed periods from all quest objectives.
- Added brand new Mystery Lockboxes. Buy these mysterious locked chests and try your luck to win Silver, Gold Shields, or powerful equipment.
- Shop item categories have been rearranged and updated with the new "Special" category replacing "Other".
- Items in the shop will now only be within one level of the player's current level.
- Removed elemental resistances for Fire, Ice, Nature, and Spirit from all randomly generated equipment in the store.
- New Crit Power item enchantments have been added that can increase an item's critical hit power, making them deal more damage when a critical hit is achieved.
- Item levels have been added to item descriptions in the store.
- Added Rune items to the Temple. Use these powerful objects to turn the tide of battle in an instant!
- Changed the Potions store to include both Runes and Potions.
- Added resistance-themed Blessings to the Temple and removed the Blessing of Immunity.
- Added Harbinger, Blade of the Titan and Demonplane Helmet to the Hero Store for the Justicar class.
- Added the Valdenian Edge, Dunian Blade, and Infiltrator's Cowl to the Hero Store for the Shadow Walker class.
- Added the Shard of the Bishop, Orchid's Staff, and Scholar's Hood to the Hero Store for the War Mage class.
- Fixed a bug where Haste abilities were inadvertently affecting ability cooldowns.
- Fixed a bug that resulted in self-buffs being immediately re-castable due to incorrect cooldown timers.
- Updated descriptions on stun abilities to clarify that they are broken when enemies take damage.
- War Cry ability will now hit 100% of the time.
- Fixed a bug where the War Cry buff was using the incorrect icon.
- Improved icon artwork for Divine Power buff.
- Seismic Slash will now push back enemy action timers.
- Decreased cooldown timer reduction amount when using Heroic Will.
- Decreased Cleave rank 2 and 3 damage. Increased Cleave combat time.
- Stunning Blow does slightly less damage.
- Wound ability does slightly more damage.
- Radiant Light ability does slightly more damage.
- Circle of Blades does slightly more damage. Increased damage-over-time efficiency.
- Stunning Blow cooldowns have been reduced for all ranks.
- Seismic Slash cooldowns have been increased slightly for ranks 2 and 3.
- Heroic Will cooldowns have been reduced for all ranks.
- Reflexive Strike and Smoke Bomb abilities will now push back enemy action timers.
- Caltrops slow effect has been decreased.
- Garrote ability now has a chance to interrupt an enemy attack. Damage and combat time have been decreased.
- Increased Poison Cloud rank 2 and 3 damage values. Increased damage-over-time efficiency.
- Acid Spray ability decreases enemy Nature resistance. Damage and combat time decreased.
- Smoke Bomb ability reduces player ability cooldown timers and knocks back enemy ability timers.
- Vanish ability increases critical hit damage as well as critical hit chance.
- Reflexive Strike knocks back an enemy's ability timer. Damage has been decreased and combat time has been increased.
- Ensnare cooldowns have been reduced for all ranks.
- Reflexive Strike cooldowns have been increased for all ranks.
- Acid Spray cooldown has been increased.
- Smoke Bomb cooldowns have been decreased for all ranks.
- Time Void no longer stuns, but can still be used to interrupt enemy actions.
- Time Void cooldowns have been decreased.
- Decreased the effectiveness of the Slow action for Frozen Shard and Ice Storm abilities.
- Decreased Flaming Pyre damage.
- Ice Storm combat time decreased and damage adjusted.
- Icy Grasp cooldowns have been reduced for all ranks.
- Time Void cooldown is now equal across all ranks.
- Fixed a bug where enemy damage was not scaling properly based on their level.
- Dungeon bosses and the encounters leading up to them are now fixed to a specific level range as opposed to adjusting to player level.
- Dungeon boss HP and damage values have been rebalanced to match their fixed levels.
- Boss enemies will now reward greater amounts of Hero Points when defeated.
- Dungeon bosses will now drop loot rewards that are matched to their level.
- Fixed a bug where enemies were not capable of dealing critical hits.
- Fixed a bug that prevented certain enemies from being able to block.
- Fixed a bug that resulted in slow monster attacks yielding negligible overall damage.
- Monster health and damage stats reduced for creatures above level 15.
- When an enemy attack is interrupted, their action bar will now reset appropriately.
- New enemy types have been added into the new Dragonmoor zone.
- Dredged Corpses, Bog Wraiths, Assassins, Grave Robbers, and Hellspawn Spiders now have unique art assets.
- Decreased the damage reduction percentage of the Rotting Golem.
- Increased enemy healing cooldown time to 100 ticks. Previously average was 40 ticks.
- The efficiency of the poison/slow abilities attributed to the Swamp Spider, Demonweb Spider, and Hellspawn Spider has been decreased.
- Weaken and Slow abilities will now only stack once on the player.
- The stat modifier for the Sunder Armor ability has been decreased.
- Damage-over-time weapon damage percentage has been decreased from 20% to 15%.
- Plaguerider Skar's overall attack speed has been decreased.
- Removed the Slow action from Frost Assassin's Numbing Blade ability.
- The Hunter's Slow ability rank has been reduced.
- The Hunter's Aimed Shot ability now has decreased damage and an increased cooldown timer.
- Frost Bat speed rating has been reduced.
- Added the Amulet of Veracity item drop when you complete the encounters for the "Bandit Camp Brawl" quest.
- Added new "Shards of Ironhaven" quest chain for players between levels 6-14. Challenge dungeon bosses to discover treasure maps that will lead you to the lost shards of Ironhaven!
- Added new random Daily Quests for players levels 15-20.
- Removed the "Ambush" quest for Rowan and replaced it with new quest chain that requires players to challenge Lockbolt in Lockbolt's Grove.
- Daily Quest difficulty has been decreased across the board.
- Updated Daily Quest #117 to no longer refer to the ambiguous "valley" and points the player toward specific zones.
- Removed the "Blending In" quest and replaced it with "Bandit Camp Brawl" quest for players in the level 13 range.
- Fixed a bug in the "Anger Management" quest that allowed players to get the quest before they could access the zone they need to visit to complete it. Players must now complete "The Glade" quest before it can be accepted.
- Fixed a bug in the "Enchanted Blades" quest that resulted in Skeleton Warriors dropping quest items outside the specified zone.
- Updated "The Key" quest objectives to include the names of the zones you must visit.
- Fixed a bug where Undead Rath'een enemies would not appropriately drop the Black Diamonds needed for "The Key" quest.
- Reduced the length of the acceptance text in "The Gear Makes the Hero" quest.
- Increased the number of Skeletal Assassins in the Darkened Shore and Hunter's Way zones to help players stuck on Daily Bounty #254
- Fixed a bug in the "Season of the Hunt" and "The Key" quests that allowed players to get the quests before they could access the zone they need to visit to complete them. Players must complete the "Minesweeper" quest for Lord Vander to receive either quest.
- Changed in-game currency exchange rate. 1 Gold Shield is now valued at 50 Silver.
- Players will now be able to pick up Runes as possible enemy loot drops.
- Setting device to Hebrew will now display US dates.
- Added a custom sound effect for in-app notifications.